• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Snapchat tells me it was your better half that built the armoire while you played video games.

Snapchat tells the truth. I hammered some shit but the gf did 90% of the work.

And ya it's from Ikea. The grey-black Hemnes.

Texts from my dad:

5:47 I believe
5:48 I believe that WE WILL WIN
5:50 I believe that

ugh - volunteered at a race this morning, and this triathlon had the bike and run courses CROSSING over each other. I have zero voice left, from 2+ hours of yelling "bikes to the right and over the bumps!! runners left!!! BIKES TO THE RIGHT!!!! ALL RUNNERS LEFT!!" while also keeping cars from cutting across as they exited a parking lot.

absolutely terrible logistics there- lots of room for improvement. i'm going to draw up a diagram and send it to the race director for next year. drives me nuts to be put in situations like that (marshaling a difficult spot), but at the same time i kind of thrive in them.
got a wicked sunburn though, raccoon eyes like WHOA.

BUCKETS how did the PK challenge go? Did I miss your report somewhere?

My day was awesome until that Portugal goal. Tubing and drinking beerz on the Shenandoah all day.

White lightnin'
Moonshine

I ain't drinking any but I saw a mason jar of it. Clear as water.

Ugh. Gonna be a fun day at the library. (NOT). fucking portugal. so many budweisers (at premium IMPORT prices)

Who plays first between THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-ger and gha-port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back