• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drank as many cold coors lights as I could for my country

I just saw ESPN's interview of Michael Bradley and they straight up asked him "Do you blame yourself at all?"

"[Blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit...] I have no regrets."

Damn... done with the new girl already.

Nah, I just hate sports. CoworkerGirl is good.

Spent the night at her new place last night and helped her unpack. It's only 5 mins away from my place, so I can just stay over there, get up with her and have plenty of time to go home and get ready.

I just saw ESPN's interview of Michael Bradley and they straight up asked him "Do you blame yourself at all?"

"[Blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit...] I have no regrets."

That was such an awkward interview.

Nah, I just hate sports. CoworkerGirl is good.

Spent the night at her new place last night and helped her unpack. It's only 5 mins away from my place, so I can just stay over there, get up with her and have plenty of time to go home and get ready.

Wow, you do move fast - moving in already!

I like the irony (?? I don't trust usage of that word anymore) of dabbing blood from a blood sugar prick with a Cookout napkin.

Wow, you do move fast - moving in already!

Haha, no I don't plan on staying over there every night. Just saying its nice to have the option to do it, while I still live so close. I'm going to be moving to another one of our properties on the other side of Town Lake, which will make us live about 12-15 mins apart instead of less than 5.

Although her place is so close to my office...

all of my postgame decisions last night are haunting me right now

i drunkenly, angrily ate 30 habanero wings after the game last night

RIP butthole

That was the name of a performance art piece by Jospeh Beuys. Well, almost.

Chat Thread 148: rsf getting wasted on wine coolers and zima

30 Habanero wings? RIP butthole indeed.

I ate a shit ton of popcorn this weekend (homemade popcorn machine FTMFW) and not much else besides a Whole Foods salad bar run, so my stomach feels all bubbly.

Probably gonna get a dank AUSTIN CLUB at Thunderclouds for lunch. It's basically a club sammich with avocado. So good.

miss anything good in the CT since Friday?

that last seconds goal was sooo deflating yesterday but Small Batch was still a silly place to watch the game. I feel bad for them though because someone was jumping around after USA's second goal and broke a couch. They probably made like 10 grand yesterday though so they can fix.

miss anything good in the CT since Friday?

that last seconds goal was sooo deflating yesterday but Small Batch was still a silly place to watch the game. I feel bad for them though because someone was jumping around after USA's second goal and broke a couch. They probably made like 10 grand yesterday though so they can fix.

Brasky seems to be in love for real this time. Kind of awesome.

I was wondering if anyone would have me as a top 5 weirdo on the board and I don't think I'd make the cut. There are people on here who strike me as way more unusual. Just about everyone on this board seems off in one way or another. What's normal anyway.

all of my postgame decisions last night are haunting me right now

i drunkenly, angrily ate 30 habanero wings after the game last night

RIP butthole

I ate 3/4 of a pizza. I expected to weigh a lot more than I do

my butthole feels like there's a habanero pepper in there just hanging out, rubbing itself against the edges, breathing hot fire on my inside butt parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back