• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
#comeatmePLAMA

I initially read this as "come eat me plama" and thought it was hilarious because you were saying that you had fattened yourself up from all of the cheese and that if plama came and ate you he would get even fatter.

y'all are seemingly talking about nasty processed cheeses

i'm talking HOUSING a wheel of artisinal cheese all at once as an afternoon snack when you get home from work

#trustfund

I just had an awesome brisket sammich while watching the first half of the game. I can feel the food come coming on/

i wonder if df2009 would rather spend a night of passionate lovemaking with

A) his fiancee
B) ryan gosling
C) guido van rossum

HTTD, there have been quite a few Australians around, which seems weird because I don't think they've played nearby. I could be wrong though.

One of the things I haven't tried yet is queijo coalho, or cheese on a stick. Need to find it on the street because I feel like it would be better than in a restaurant

Coalho.jpg

I initially read this as "come eat me plama" and thought it was hilarious because you were saying that you had fattened yourself up from all of the cheese and that if plama came and ate you he would get even fatter.

I read it as "co-meat me plama", and I figured it was a docking reference.

HTTD, there have been quite a few Australians around, which seems weird because I don't think they've played nearby. I could be wrong though.

isn't natal the place all the aussies went bc drink prices are so low? there was an awesome piece about it somewhere online.

Hahaha. I read the same thing.

Hit up District Taco for lunch for the first time. Now my hands smell like corn tortilla.

just got a Whole Foods tuna sandwich that had all the tuna on it. and I ate all of it.

isn't natal the place all the aussies went bc drink prices are so low? there was an awesome piece about it somewhere online.

Maybe. I'm definitely not breaking the bank down here. Have nothing but great things to say about this city and the surrounding area so far.

For reference, 12 oz cheap domestic beers are generally around R5, which is less than $2.50 US.

Yeah, HTTD read the same thing - probably why he asked that. He told me about it last night; there are tooons of Aussies there because they all chose one town to use as home base even if there isn't a game there and chose that one because of cheap alcohol.

could use some good ol' fashioned dash #drams or rtq #woe to speed things along

is it comparable to when ryan got the job at corporate, will u now start banging out warehouse dudes like darryl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back