• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you're doing the long distance thang?

i thought kbd was moving to the triangle

we had hoped he could find a job in RTP, but that was a no-go. and then vermont came a'calling and he couldn't turn it down. so yep, we're going from long-distance to reeeeally long-distance.

HTTD, there have been quite a few Australians around, which seems weird because I don't think they've played nearby. I could be wrong though.

One of the things I haven't tried yet is queijo coalho, or cheese on a stick. Need to find it on the street because I feel like it would be better than in a restaurant

Coalho.jpg

ANTHONY BOURDAIN ate this while sipping a Caipirinha and in that moment I KNEW I'd like wherever he was. I apparently looked like a small child on Christmas watchign him eat it.

#dashinvermont would be great #drams

Like a millennial-chic Northern Exposure. I would watch that show.

ANTHONY BOURDAIN ate this while sipping a Caipirinha and in that moment I KNEW I'd like wherever he was. I apparently looked like a small child on Christmas watchign him eat it.

That's exactly what I just ate and drank for a small late lunch/early dinner or something. Three large chunks of cheese, french french fries, and the caipirinha. Came to about $11-12 USD

Anyone have a good recipe/instructions for jerky (I am eating some tasty teriyaki jerky and lamenting how expensive it is). We have a dehydrator (and I think an extruding gun of some sort that came with it), but have never been sure what cut/type of meat to buy, how to prepare it, season it, etc.

Anyone?

I would like to refute these slanderous rumors that I have some sort of fire crotch. The carpet does in fact match the drapes.

That is all.

Anyone have a good recipe/instructions for jerky (I am eating some tasty teriyaki jerky and lamenting how expensive it is). We have a dehydrator (and I think an extruding gun of some sort that came with it), but have never been sure what cut/type of meat to buy, how to prepare it, season it, etc.

Anyone?

my uncle has done it for years with bear and venison he hunts

i know that you should use very lean cuts bc fat takes forever to dry and won't taste good dehydrated

preparation is just trimming fat & cutting into the very thin strips

then seasoning can be a ton of different ways, if you like teriyaki, go that way (liquid smoke, worcestershire, soy sauce, tabasco, brown sugar)

then i'd look up time based on the cut and volume, but it does take a long time iirc, like 6 hrs sometimes

Ain't nobody dope as me I'm dressed so fresh so clean
(So fresh and so clean clean)

i ate an unreasonable amount of smoked gouda last night BEFORE i had a dinner of pizza and strawberry rhubarb pie and several beers #comeatmePLAMA

I hear ya. I ate so much italian food last night (and had a couple beers) that I still feel fat and bloated today. First thing I do after work is hitting the gym just so I feel comfortable again.

i had a nice tomato and cucumber salad with a little feta. and a protein shake.

it's amazing how quickly this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back