• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. I ate so much italian food last night (and had a couple beers) that I still feel fat and bloated today. First thing I do after work is hitting the gym just so I feel comfortable again.

meh i don't do the whole calorie count/fitness zero sum game

i generally try to eat healthy and i generally try to stay fit, but days i don't work out or days i eat like shit don't get to me

even after i cold turkey quit smoking and my heart rate basically STOPPED

I'm almost finished Orange is the New Black S2 and I'm sad for it to be over =(

Thinking about getting in to Hemlock Grove or whatever that one is.

i do prolly weigh about 10 lbs more than i did as a senior in college 4 years ago

Totally forgot that I need to take my first malaria pill tonight with dinner.

Damnit.

i think buckets also fell for her hippydippy hunger strike pathos

I only saw the ep with her tatties last night

brook soso is kinda hot, amirite?

Oh hell yeah. I googled her and found out that she was playing Yoshimi in a stage adaptation of Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots. Killer bod.

meh i don't do the whole calorie count/fitness zero sum game

i generally try to eat healthy and i generally try to stay fit, but days i don't work out or days i eat like shit don't get to me

Yeah, I can't tell if I feel awful physically because I'm playing the zero-sum game mentally, or if I really feel awful physically because I ate a shit load of food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back