• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
SUCK IT

AMERICA

ronald_reagan_riding_a_velociraptor_by_sharpwriter-d55rsh7.jpg

I leave for 5 mins and this happens. Boooooooooo.

Anyways headed to lunch. Open faced pulled pork sammy with provolone, get in my moooooooouth.

I couldn't post because it was too close to the end but I had an irrational thought that if I won the CT the baby would be born during it and I want none of that.

i did miss the joke about cutting the cheese, but only because i was so mesmerized by her process of physically cutting the cheese into slices before housing it.

I leave for 5 mins and this happens. Boooooooooo.

Anyways headed to lunch. Open faced pulled pork sammy with provolone, get in my moooooooouth.

chances brasky heard this circa 3 AM 50/50

Cutting slices of cheese off a block, and eating it off the knife like a pirate > all other midnight snacks #science #fattiesgonnafat

i ate an unreasonable amount of smoked gouda last night BEFORE i had a dinner of pizza and strawberry rhubarb pie and several beers #comeatmePLAMA

i do love cheese.

but not 12oz of montery jack all at once.

i do love cheese.

but not 12oz of montery jack all at once.

Ew. As someone who has consumed an entire block or cheese before, sharp cheddar is really the only way to go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back