• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SCOTUS decisions

It’s not only a ridiculous opinion, it’s not rooted in anything. She’s just making shit up as she goes along.

It’s not only a ridiculous opinion, it’s not rooted in anything. She’s just making shit up as she goes along.

Would you say that someone in the judiciary is exercising some sort of activism?

She could have at least rooted it in something else some conservative made up years before or what we call “precedent.”

The whole argument against incapacitating the single executive officer is easily done by the 25th amendment and line of succession in the Constitution. If there was a single executive officer, there would be no framework outlined to replace that officer.

Just get Trump. Nothing else matters.

Talk to Mitch McConnell. The House can walk and chew gum at the same time. They have passed over 230 bills that Mitch refuses to put up for a vote.

Just once it would be nice if sailor knew what he was talking about. I'll be happy to ride my unicorn on I-40 from Barstow to W-S that day.

Good read but one of my pet peeves in political reporting is when people look at Republican corruption and/or ineptitude in some government agency and treats it like a government problem instead of a GOP problem.

It’s almost as if our system of government was constructed by politicians in order to keep themselves in power.

It places strong reliance on good faith actors who understand and embrace existing institutions. Honestly it’s surprising it has taken this long to find a collective bunch of selfish assholes to unravel the whole system.

Back