• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SCOTUS decisions

I wonder if the Roberts Court rules that no POTUS can't even be investigated while POTUS would be the impetus for a Dem POTUS and Senate to expand the SC.

fuck this guy. how can these fake-ass bitches (republicans) keep saying "i didn't say that" when it is on fucking record. my god...and it starts with Trump's dumb ass.

The GOP packing the courts with unqualified and/or extremist judges will hurt this country far beyond when Trump has fully rotted in the ground.

Unless the Dems win the WH and Senate and expand the number of judges, which would be easy to do.

fuck this guy. how can these fake-ass bitches (republicans) keep saying "i didn't say that" when it is on fucking record. my god...and it starts with Trump's dumb ass.

Crocodile tears. Called out for being an asshole and can't handle it.

These rich white dudes throwing tantrums because they think they aren’t going to get something they want really should put a little more trust in white supremacy.

I, for one, welcome the impending GOP & right-wing Supreme Court return to the pre-Great Society, pre-New Deal, pre-Progressive Era national economy of the Gilded Age. Child Labor will be so awesome!

You should be so lucky. I have a principled jurisprudence, and I think conservative activism is equally as dangerous as liberal activism. A lot of Trump's judges want to fight fire with fire.

Except the fire they are wanting to fight is made up and all in their heads. They are going scorched earth and breaking every norm and principle to fight a conservative myth.

Back