• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SCOTUS decisions

As I said, you continually twist terms as well as twisting what I've said.

1) I've never said that I "despise" transgenders. You just made that up. All I've actually said was that I don't think that guys with dicks should be allowed to use the girls' bathroom. And I even gave reasons why...which had nothing to do with transgenders themselves, by the way. Also, the transgender has not had been prevented a right to use the bathroom. The point is that people cannot just arbitrarily decide which bathroom they want to use....or at least they shouldn't be allowed to do this. Liberals are in the process of changing the law to discriminate against 99.7% of the people in order to allow 0.3% of the people to arbitrarily decide which bathroom they wish to use. Whether I have ever been "accosted" is entirely irrelevant to the situation...which is yet another of your twists. The basis for my position on this subject has been fully explained by me on these boards....more than once....as I alluded to earlier in this post. I don't see why I need to go over them again & again & again. Let me just briefly say that once procedure has been established that anyone can choose the bathroom of his/her choice, you will inevitably eventually have situations where people who are not legitimate transgenders will be abusing this law.

2) I've never said that Democrats should not be allowed to run gays for office. I just said that I didn't think it was a politically expedient thing for them to do. I've never even said anything about not liking gays, for that matter. The guy who has done my wife's hair in Greensboro for the last 20 years is gay and we are close friends. We've spent time with him at his condo in Jamestown and are planning to visit him at his condo in Myrtle Beach later this summer.

Definition of "Despise": To feel a deep contempt or repugnance for. SwissChalet/BFK: "All I've actually said was that I don't think guys with dicks should be allowed to use the girls' bathroom." To be fair, using that definition, you also despise pretty much everyone on this board.

Which do you think is safer:

A pre-op transgender female in dress going into the men's room at a bar in rural NC

Or

That same person going into a stall in a women's room in a mall

I don't think about it.....and my position has never been about safety....at least safety involving problems with actual transgenders. That's not where the problem lies, as I've now explained about 10 times. Once you open that door, anyone can go through it. Nobody is going to be there verifying it is only legitimate transgenders.

I'm betting Bob has never and will never see a transgender individual in Randlefuck NC yet he continues to fight them "cuz it just ain't riight"

why does it matter if a person is a legit trans?

there's a racket of straight cis dudes dressing as women to what end, exactly?

That's what people about letting blacks in showers or community pools or schools. It's as full of shit as your position is.

A little girl is exponentially more likely to be molested by a family member or a member of the clergy than my a transgender in a bathroom.

What would have to happen for Roe v Wade to be overturned? I remember in 2015-ish that Oklahoma passed a law that was overturned on the ground of Roe v Wade, the vote was 8-1, and the 1 was Scalia.

What would have to happen for Roe v Wade to be overturned? I remember in 2015-ish that Oklahoma passed a law that was overturned on those grounds, the vote was 8-1, and the 1 was Scalia.

with another extremist RWer and no Kennedy, the odds have to favor overturning Roe as soon as a case can make it to the SC.

By the way, imagine if Kennedy (or one of the liberal judges) had died instead of retired. Can you imagine what Trump would say at his rally in ND today?

why does it matter if a person is a legit trans?

there's a racket of straight cis dudes dressing as women to what end, exactly?

Haha, wasn't there just a Mexican scandal where a bunch of transwomen running for office were faking it?

with another extremist RWer and no Kennedy, the odds have to favor overturning Roe as soon as a case can make it to the SC.
How would that look though? Unless Trump's nominee embolden's 3 other judges to switch their vote, what OK did a few years ago still wouldn't work.

Definition of "Despise": To feel a deep contempt or repugnance for. SwissChalet/BFK: "All I've actually said was that I don't think guys with dicks should be allowed to use the girls' bathroom." To be fair, using that definition, you also despise pretty much everyone on this board.

Actually, it is more accurate to say that I feel sorry for you, rather than despise you. It is a shame how snobby, elite higher education universities like Wake Forest have fucked up the minds of the students whose parents are paying kings' ransoms for the "privilege" of having their children going there. That's what happens when the entire faculty is composed of liberals like PHDeac. They leave after four years of left-wing brainwashing. That's what we have from the overwhelming majority of posters on these boards. It's sad, more than anything else.

That's what people about letting blacks in showers or community pools or schools. It's as full of shit as your position is.

A little girl is exponentially more likely to be molested by a family member or a member of the clergy than my a transgender in a bathroom.

You haven't listened to a word I've said. How many times do I have to say that I'm not concerned about safety from transgenders?

And stop leaving words out of sentences. It would take you about ten seconds to read what you typed before posting it, you lazy fucker.

It must be sad to be in state where your mind is only capable of three thoughts. Obviously, you are not aware of what is happening to you, but it must be sad for your family. Or they don't like you either and don't care.

Actually, it is more accurate to say that I feel sorry for you, rather than despise you. It is a shame how snobby, elite higher education universities like Wake Forest have fucked up the minds of the students whose parents are paying kings' ransoms for the "privilege" of having their children going there. That's what happens when the entire faculty is composed of liberals like PHDeac. They leave after four years of left-wing brainwashing. That's what we have from the overwhelming majority of posters on these boards. It's sad, more than anything else.

So, now we're back to straight-up trolling, bob? At least my snobby education allowed me to understand what the word despise means. God, you're so predictable, and haven't changed your posting style one iota in fourteen years. Only your views, which nearly always run to the extreme, no matter what side you're on as of the moment. As for the rest of your word diarrhea, trolls will troll. Keep stirring that pot, bob, maybe someone will actually think you're serious in your insults, get angry, and respond in kind. Good Luck!

LOL Bob got you guys talking about bathrooms again! His bonafides as a bigot and all around awful human being are already well established.

Anyway. Not my own original idea, but pretty crazy that despite lsoing the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections, the GOP controls everything, and the highest court is turning hard to the right despite the population trending exactly the opposite. And the Dems could lead in midterm voting by something like 10 points (!) and still not make up ground because of the ridiculous gerrymandering that apparently the courts are fine with. This just feels broken.

It feels like the re-districting needs to be fixed at the state level, and fortunately it does look like it may be trending in that direction. But it's tough to be optimistic that the country is going to be a better place for my daughter than it is today.

Back