• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

McCreary Indoor Practice Center - Collegiate Arms Race Thread

The goalposts sure look higher than 10 feet in the pictures and narrower too, but I'm sure it's just the angle of the pictures.

Is the ceiling high enough to punt inside?

Is the ceiling high enough to punt inside?

I think I remember someone saying the extra height needed to punt inside is WAAAAY more expensive than the benefit of working on punting inside.

The goalposts sure look higher than 10 feet in the pictures and narrower too, but I'm sure it's just the angle of the pictures.

They are able to be raised and lowered, to ensure that Midnight Madness can be screwed up, no matter the venue.

Is that the commemorative plaque on the left wall below the 'WAKE' lettering which highlights the financial contributions from ogboards.com posters that helped to build the facility?

I think I remember someone saying the extra height needed to punt inside is WAAAAY more expensive than the benefit of working on punting inside.

makes sense............makes cents

Today's the day. A new era of Deacon football begins with the opening of the McCreary Indoor to the football players. :dancindeac:

Today's the day. A new era of Deacon football begins with the opening of the McCreary Indoor to the football players. :dancindeac:

Bob Mcreary was there to share in the day with the team.

Looks great. Always appreciate the pics, Bob!

Yeah. Definitely won't be able to punt in there.

You....or our punters?

I'm guessing that for most of us on the board here, the roof is plenty high for our punting capabilities.

The IPC is FRESH.

I hate they cut down all those trees to build a wall.

Back