• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread 149: Deacdiggler has a ginormous weiner

Sitting in my front yard last night around 9 PM with wife and kiddos and El Chupe and deacondeuse69 and his wife and kiddos listening to Phish and setting off WEAK NC fireworks. Neighbor across the street comes out and sets off theirs, a couple of which are bottle rocket style. Another neighbor down the street comes out and sets off a couple firecrackers.

Suddenly, some old timer bolts out of the woods from the adjoining neighborhood yelling at everyone and saying he's calling the cops. Yelling about how it scares dogs and people can blow their hands off. Neighbors get all nervous, so my wife and deacondeuse69 go down to diffuse.

Wife pulls the "we're all adults, everyone is being safe, kids are enjoying it" card and dude is having none of it. Threatens to call the cops and the FBI (not kidding), so deacondeuse69 tells him he is calling his bluff and that he should go call the cops. Dude starts yelling about how he is a lawyer (WTF?). Deaconduese69 is a lawyer also (as is his wife, and me, and like 1/2 the people on street). Yes, but he has "tried cases." Deacondeuse69 has tried cases too. Yes, but he has tried cases "all over the world." Deacondeuse69 has tried cases all over the world too (he lies). Yes, but he has tried a case in Venice. This angry dude really said this.

Anyway, he finally storms off. At that point it is fully dark, some new neighbors from down the street come out and start setting off LEGIT big time loud SC-style illegal fireworks and it is fucking hilarious. Greatest neighborhood fireworks show ever.

Cop actually does roll up about 15 minutes later and laughing says, "someone called the police because people are setting off fireworks...on July 4....imagine that." Then just smiles at us and drives off.

Probably will never see angry old man again. Did he really exist? Was it all a mass hallucination?

Sounds like jhmd came out of the woods to hassle you....

That old man was Uncle Sam, he comes to visit people on July 4th and test their American resolve

Sounds like you guys passed

Kicked my ass to be honest.

I wanna hear more about rj's strippers.

He appeared to have both hands. Just a crazy old man. The Grinch of July 4.

Chat Thread 149: Deacdiggler has a ginormous weiner

If the guy's been to Venice, he's ok by me.

He really did us proud as lawyers. It was pretty funny actually -- after he left our group, our neighbor came up to us to laugh about the old angry crazy guy and to compare notes on what he'd said and they were like, "he kept talking about how he is a lawyer."

Sitting in my front yard last night around 9 PM with wife and kiddos and El Chupe and deacondeuse69 and his wife and kiddos listening to Phish and setting off WEAK NC fireworks. Neighbor across the street comes out and sets off theirs, a couple of which are bottle rocket style. Another neighbor down the street comes out and sets off a couple firecrackers.

Suddenly, some old timer bolts out of the woods from the adjoining neighborhood yelling at everyone and saying he's calling the cops. Yelling about how it scares dogs and people can blow their hands off. Neighbors get all nervous, so my wife and deacondeuse69 go down to diffuse.

Wife pulls the "we're all adults, everyone is being safe, kids are enjoying it" card and dude is having none of it. Threatens to call the cops and the FBI (not kidding), so deacondeuse69 tells him he is calling his bluff and that he should go call the cops. Dude starts yelling about how he is a lawyer (WTF?). Deaconduese69 is a lawyer also (as is his wife, and me, and like 1/2 the people on street). Yes, but he has "tried cases." Deacondeuse69 has tried cases too. Yes, but he has tried cases "all over the world." Deacondeuse69 has tried cases all over the world too (he lies). Yes, but he has tried a case in Venice. This angry dude really said this.

Anyway, he finally storms off. At that point it is fully dark, some new neighbors from down the street come out and start setting off LEGIT big time loud SC-style illegal fireworks and it is fucking hilarious. Greatest neighborhood fireworks show ever.

Cop actually does roll up about 15 minutes later and laughing says, "someone called the police because people are setting off fireworks...on July 4....imagine that." Then just smiles at us and drives off.

Probably will never see angry old man again. Did he really exist? Was it all a mass hallucination?

This really makes me laugh. Growing up we lived in rural nc and had fireworks for every occasion from birthdays to holidays to just because. We just got back from a sc beach. Last night as we were watching the islands fireworks people were setting off fireworks. I exclaimed "look someone set off whirly birds". My fathers response was "remember when the misfired and hit the transformer". Over 22 years while we lived in that house no one called the cops. I feel sorry for nc kids that can't enjoy contraband sc fireworks.

Maybe this is discussed on a music thread or somewhere else...but anyone else think it's weird these songs that are solely credited to the producer/DJ with no credit to the singer at all? We started talking about it cause of Get Lucky (although Pharrell is certainly known to be tied to that song...even though you mostly hear Daft Punk)

But mostly thinking about David Guetta and Avicii. No one knows the actual singers on their big bit songs. Right?

Maybe this is discussed on a music thread or somewhere else...but anyone else think it's weird these songs that are solely credited to the producer/DJ with no credit to the singer at all? We started talking about it cause of Get Lucky (although Pharrell is certainly known to be tied to that song...even though you mostly hear Daft Punk)

But mostly thinking about David Guetta and Avicii. No one knows the actual singers on their big bit songs. Right?

lots of people do. you don't know aloe blacc? he's the man he's the man he's the man

I get by with a little help from my friends

utevujyh.jpg

2uvatyta.jpg

FHCK BIOTFCHES SO MAN Y GODDAMN BOTTLE ROCKETS GODDMN BEACH TOMORROW YEWS FUCKK THESE BITHCHES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back