• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
utevujyh.jpg

2uvatyta.jpg

QFT

Chat Thread 149: Deacdiggler has a ginormous weiner

Palma, in response to your NEG REP, I have no idea who paladeac is or why one would demand to be sexed by him.

Someone please explain the Palma toilet selfie.

Is that one of rjk's toilets?

Palma, in response to your NEG REP, I have no idea who paladeac is or why one would demand to be sexed by him.

Yeah it's a poster from the old board, but I have no deets idk why he got mad at me

fuck I do not remember that at all. there were lots of bottle rockets, I guess? I remember triple stacking some definitely not legal bigger fireworks in a pipe that my dad decided to saw off RIGHT THEN AND THERE and he got mad because I lit them all off at once? Fireworks, man. Fireworks.

FHCK BIOTFCHES SO MAN Y GODDAMN BOTTLE ROCKETS GODDMN BEACH TOMORROW YEWS FUCKK THESE BITHCHES

The malibu is strong with this one.

Yeah it's a poster from the old board, but I have no deets idk why he got mad at me

I don't think anyone but moonz knows why moonz says that but plama is clearly not getting enough attention so he's going negrep crazy.

Paladeac is a lady, isn't she. Had a bad bicycle wreck. Supported Bz regime, so moonz has always said terrible things. No one else even remembers who she is, apparently. Or cares.

So I accidentally bought some coffee last night that was $22/lb. Hope this shit is worth it. Single family origin. Porch dried. Nicaraguan. Light roast. But seriously, I brought it up to the counter and asked them to grind it for me and they rung it up and it was too late to say no. OOPSSS.

#trustfund

Spent yesterday wandering all over the city trying new spots. Best was ending up at Alla Spina. Italian small plates spot. Had some SILLY dishes. Pig tails, bone marrow, sardines, ribeye carpaccio, all sorts of good shit.

Our boy LD Williams got married this weekend.

I'm sure he was really pumped to get married.

His wife is smoke. Wedding looked awesome. Had a few friends there posting pics on instagram

Busted out the grill tonight. Grilled veggies are Satan's gift to humanity.

Anyone here used a rowing machine for exercise? I've been including it in my workout regimen and I'm seeing some positive returns. I want to make sure my form is correct -- I understand that you can tear into your lower back if done incorrectly.

Any tips for a rowing noob?

DF09 bought one recently. I used to use it and even went to rowing camp one summer in high school.

A few guys here used to row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back