• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
And depending on where I go tonight, might crush some grilled corn rolled in feta and old bay at BRASKY'S BAR

Yall Triad peeps tried Uncle Chris's pimento cheese? I copped some at the farmers mkt this weekend and it is DOPE. I think they sell at most of the Triad Lowe's Foods.

Had a baller long weekend in ATX. Lots of good eatin', drinkin', shootin', boatin', partyin', relaxin' and blowin' shit up. Gonna have to get back there again soon.

Yall Triad peeps tried Uncle Chris's pimento cheese? I copped some at the farmers mkt this weekend and it is DOPE. I think they sell at most of the Triad Lowe's Foods.

It's real good. If you've ever had Camel City Grill Food Truck, it is the pimento cheese that they use on their burgers, sandwiches, wraps, etc.

Speaking of grilling veggies. Picked this guy over the weekend

utu2uju4.jpg

Sliced it on the mandolin and grilled the giant slices before making lasagna with the zucchini instead of noodles. Added ground beef and spinach as well. Apparently giant zucchini fit perfectly in a 9x13.

utu2uju4.jpg

Sliced it on the mandolin and grilled the giant slices before making lasagna with the zucchini instead of noodles. Added ground beef and spinach as well. Apparently giant zucchini fit perfectly in a 9x13.

That is one girthy zucchini.

LadyDeac, please put an average-sized human penis next to that cucumber for reference. Thank you.

utu2uju4.jpg

#deacdigglerscoffs

so over the weekend in competitive exercising, one of our track and field athletes won the junior natty championship in hammer throwing, which is a real thing, and he qualified for the junior world championships

so over the weekend in competitive exercising, one of our track and field athletes won the junior natty championship in hammer throwing, which is a real thing, and he qualified for the junior world championships

is there a backstory that I missed here? You're on a track and field team now?

I also had a TIGHT weekend:

Thursday - Went out with the bachelor party boys and the GF. Started on Rainey and ended up at wakephan's favorite late night dance spot.
Friday - Chilled at the pool at my boy's apartment, grilled out, and watched the BRA-COL game on his TV that we set up poolside. Then went to an awesome American themed bar crawl that evening with the GF and her friend, the bachelor party boys, and my roommate and her four girlfriends who flew in for the weekend.
Saturday - Went tubing on the San Marcos River with the GF and friend and the roommate and her girls and some other peeps; and then went out for a little bit that night. Watched the ARG-BEL match before we left.
Sunday - Slept 16-18 hours and watched Rushmore and Moonrise Kingdom at the GF's.
Monday - Not feeling hungover at all and am very rested from doing nothing yesterday but sleeping.

So yes, my weekend was better than the rest of the CT combined.

utu2uju4.jpg

I did look in my pants to see if you got this picture correctly.

how did you get the picture?

Chat Thread 149: . One of us, one of us. Gooble-gobble, gooble-gobble.

I also had a TIGHT weekend:

Thursday - Went out with the bachelor party boys and the GF. Started on Rainey and ended up at wakephan's favorite late night dance spot.
Friday - Chilled at the pool at my boy's apartment, grilled out, and watched the BRA-COL game on his TV that we set up poolside. Then went to an awesome American themed bar crawl that evening with the GF and her friend, the bachelor party boys, and my roommate and her four girlfriends who flew in for the weekend.
Saturday - Went tubing on the San Marcos River with the GF and friend and the roommate and her girls and some other peeps; and then went out for a little bit that night. Watched the ARG-BEL match before we left.
Sunday - Slept 16-18 hours and watched Rushmore and Moonrise Kingdom at the GF's.
Monday - Not feeling hungover at all and am very rested from doing nothing yesterday but sleeping.

So yes, my weekend was better than the rest of the CT combined.

Sounds pretty tame, arent you in your mid twenties?

Sounds pretty tame, arent you in your mid twenties?

Recently turned 28, so maybe?

And there was nothing tame about Thursday or Friday night. NOTHING. There is photographic evidence of this from a photo booth I don't remember being in at Kung Fu, our last stop on the crawl. My face had been taken over by Dr. Junk.

Last edited:
please, could you go back and describe your week from sunday-wednesday?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back