• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, outside of the school season, there's only a couple of upsetting scenes.
Hm. Depends on your threshold for abject poverty, kids selling drugs and killing each other, police and political corruption, etc.

Do they actually charge admission for locally acclaimed chefs in Philly?

Wooo I forgot how creepy the video for Mary Jane's Last Dance is

So you're telling me that plama hasn't yet dipped his egg roll into her moo goo gai pan?

He hasn't done her in the egg fu yung?

What's he doing about the painful build up of duck sauce?

Man I had an awesome beach weekend. Just landed at BWI. Not psyched for work tomorrow.

So you're telling me that plama hasn't yet dipped his egg roll into her moo goo gai pan?

He hasn't done her in the egg fu yung?

What's he doing about the painful build up of duck sauce?
Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

just finished up season 1 of the wire with the girlfriend

which leads to the discussion of ranking the five seasons

i think i go 3, 4, 1, 2, 5

Mine is the exact same. Used to switch 1 and 4 but not after the 3rd time watching the series.

had a pretty dope fourth, you guys. went backpacking in the shasta-trinity national forest. hiked to this amazing camping spot on a lake and climbed a 9000 foot mountain. was amazing. sucks being back in reality.

had a pretty dope fourth, you guys. went backpacking in the shasta-trinity national forest. hiked to this amazing camping spot on a lake and climbed a 9000 foot mountain. was amazing. sucks being back in reality.

That's a coincidence because I just read that there were several Bigfoot sightings at Shasta-trinity national forest over the weekend.

my hair and beard were pretty cray by the end of the trip, so i can believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back