• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're telling me that plama hasn't yet dipped his egg roll into her moo goo gai pan?

He hasn't done her in the egg fu yung?

What's he doing about the painful build up of duck sauce?

Oh I get it. Because she's Asian.

Guessing his job was extended.

Kind of. Clerking for a different judge next year.

I'll enter the real work force eventually. In the mean time, life's good, and I'm not sure the wifey and I could both log huge hours at the same time. Also, I can't be flippant about this job's benefits. I'm legit learning a lot from some really sage practitioners.

Kind of. Clerking for a different judge next year.

I'll enter the real work force eventually. In the mean time, life's good, and I'm not sure the wifey and I could both log huge hours at the same time. Also, I can't be flippant about this job's benefits. I'm legit learning a lot from some really sage practitioners.

easier to both log long hours while you're living that DINK life though

he5aryme.jpg

I hope Jay is using the word "inspired" loosely.

As in: "I was inspired to go out and delete songs off of my daughter's playlist."

did you guys know that its pretty easy to get italian citizenship even if like your great grandparents were the last actual italians in your fam?

oh, just them learning about it?

what happened?

They showed the producers all coming out from behind the camera to comfort Andi and some of the guys with no editing whatsoever... It was eerily sad.

I don't watch the bachelorette (I watch a lot of crap reality but the bachelor/bachelorette is not one of them) but have read some articles to see how this was handled. One of the bachelors died in a paragliding accident. He had been gone for the show for several weeks. They were in the home visits when it occurred. After everything was done and on the cutting floor they evaluated how to deal with it. From the articles I have read they decided to show the mourning process not only for those on the show that knew him but also for the viewers. They had said that they felt like that was the only proper way to mourn and deal with it. One article this weekend said that scene is pretty much unedited.

Last edited:
Didn't these people just meet each other a few weeks ago? Was there really a mourning process for that? Not trying to be dense here. I feel like there might be some surprised faces - but did the guys tear up?

Didn't these people just meet each other a few weeks ago? Was there really a mourning process for that? Not trying to be dense here. I feel like there might be some surprised faces - but did the guys tear up?

I can't say if they cried for certain since I didn't watch. According to the article I read not only did the men cry but so did some of the crew.

easier to both log long hours while you're living that DINK life though

This is going to be the silliest thing I post this year, but it legit feels tough with the dog sometimes. Everytime I'm at work past 6 I start feeling bad for that dude.

That feeling basically typifies why I'm not sure wifey and I could both swing 80-100 weeks at the same time. She usually logs about 80 hour weeks--sometimes 100, but rarely--and I already feel like we neglect some important stuff. Like the dog, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back