• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't these people just meet each other a few weeks ago? Was there really a mourning process for that? Not trying to be dense here. I feel like there might be some surprised faces - but did the guys tear up?

Yeah some of the men cried (definitely one, the other three were visibly shaken) and most of the crew. andi was really torn up because he had left the show on bad terms and her last conversation with him was pretty awkward.

This is going to be the silliest thing I post this year, but it legit feels tough with the dog sometimes. Everytime I'm at work past 6 I start feeling bad for that dude.

That feeling basically typifies why I'm not sure wifey and I could both swing 80-100 weeks at the same time. She usually logs about 80 hour weeks--sometimes 100, but rarely--and I already feel like we neglect some important stuff. Like the dog, man.

That's not that silly. We have a kid now, but felt 100% the same way pre-baby when we just had the dog. Had to really juggle which one of us could work late on any given night.

lol just looked at a deal for a dude that made 108MM in income last year. that's bringing the heat.

he5aryme.jpg

Jwill got lessons on how to egg neighbor's multi-million homes and how to get your lackey/hangeron/buddy to take the rap for your cocaine.

He was inspired to learn how to be a complete douchebag and stick others with the consequences.

Where did the You Laugh You Lose thread go? It was there this morning...

E: Apparently the name was changed to something nonsensical.

I'm feeling vindicated. A couple things came across my desk that were exact duplicates, which didn't make sense, so I asked one person if she would check to be sure it was right. She said "well the estimate number is different so it must be right." I still didn't think it made sense so I moved the question on up the food chain and her supervisor also said we should just accept them since the estimate numbers were different. Third person responded and said since it was different estimates, they should be fine, but she would check with the people who placed the order... she finally heard back and I was right all along. They should not be duplicates, one is for a different week.

tl;dr - I thought something was incorrect and even though 3 people said I was wrong, it turns out I was right.

rob delaney ‏@robdelaney 5m
.@Science There should be a "ham wipe" (wet-nap infused w/ ham juice) you can wipe on bad food (fruit etc.) to make it taste like ham.

my bud from NYC just telling me about some fucked up eyes wide shut sitch he was part of last week

secret emails, changing location, all smoking hot 25 year olds, blow everywhere

this shit really does happen in real life

i was not there!

rob delaney ‏@robdelaney 5m
.@Science There should be a "ham wipe" (wet-nap infused w/ ham juice) you can wipe on bad food (fruit etc.) to make it taste like ham.

How would this differ from salt?

those of y'all who live in winston should defs check out second sunday on fourth this weekend, mount moriah is playing, great band

The worst part about Delaney sucking is that I feel like people probably confuse him with John Mulaney, who is actually funny.

I love his stuff, Twitter is the perfect medium for him. He has been called the funniest man on Twitter.

rob delaney @robdelaney · Jul 6
.@WebMD is there a clit in my butt

rob delaney @robdelaney · Jun 28
Trying to figure out how to give hipsters polio.

rob delaney @robdelaney · Jun 25
Don't even fucking make eye contact with me if you haven't done a TED Talk.

yaaaaaaay

J.K. Rowling has a new short story about the adult Harry Potter, written in the form of a gossip column by Rita Skeeter, the ruthless and fact-bending journalist of the Potter series. Harry, who is attending the Quidditch World Cup with his family as well as Ron and Hermione, is now in his 30s and has "a couple of threads of silver" in his hair and a mysterious cut on his cheek. "Are cracks beginning to show in a union the Potters are determined to promote as happy?" asks Skeeters, who also takes shots at his glasses, friends and godson. Rowling has satirized tabloid papers in the past, and indeed testified at an inquiry into the practices of the British press, saying that the unwanted attention made her feel like she was "under siege or like a hostage." The new story can be read on her website Pottermore [registration required].

I love his stuff, Twitter is the perfect medium for him. He has been called the funniest man on Twitter.

rob delaney @robdelaney · Jul 6
.@WebMD is there a clit in my butt

rob delaney @robdelaney · Jun 28
Trying to figure out how to give hipsters polio.

rob delaney @robdelaney · Jun 25
Don't even fucking make eye contact with me if you haven't done a TED Talk.

52256517.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back