• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg meeting canceled. really hard not to just leave now so i can head here for the weekend:

Mt.-Eddy-Hike-08-07-11-030.jpg

PRETENTIOUS ALERT

i like this song

so i'm just sitting in the studio/ tryna get to you babe

eta vid

Fiancee didn't have to go into work today because of Arthur. It makes sense because she has to take a ferry to get in/out from her job, but I'm super jelly. I'm just tryna get home and start the drinking already.

So are those eggs poached inside the avocado? Thus cooking the avocado too?

my guess is the eggs cook under the broiler or whatever, and cooked avocado is the shit.

i made an avocado and chedder omelette that was pretty bomb last week. that looks even yummier. i always have issues with baked eggs though, but i think it's because i generally overload them. i have these mini le creuset things that are awesome for baked eggs in theory.

plama, your negrep convinced me to not only continue to encourage Townie but also to COPY him and make something like that myself this weekend so suck on a whole bag of dicks.

i made an avocado and chedder omelette that was pretty bomb last week. that looks even yummier. i always have issues with baked eggs though, but i think it's because i generally overload them. i have these mini le creuset things that are awesome for baked eggs in theory.

Mmm that sounds good too. I am clearly under-utilizing avocado by mainly eating it on sandwiches, salads, and in guac.

My burrito at lunch almost had more guac than rice or chicken.... I was alright with it.

Heading out to Cali for a week tomorrow. Cised.

Phan, a decent article (with a crappy Atlantic Magazine-style ending) in the New Yorker about the techies vs. lifers embitterment in SF despite sharing similar values on the surface. Might be of interest to you. It's not available for free online though.

pro tip: avocado, cherry tomatoes, onion, feta and chick peas go great together as part of a salad. Avocado and feta cheese are a match made in wrangor's heaven

Heading out to Cali for a week tomorrow. Cised.

Phan, a decent article (with a crappy Atlantic Magazine-style ending) in the New Yorker about the techies vs. lifers embitterment in SF despite sharing similar values on the surface. Might be of interest to you. It's not available for free online though.

it's a big issue that's been seriously overblown. from what ive discovered about cali/sf is that everyone hates everyone that came after them in general and on the surface, but people still dont act like dicks when they find out you work in tech if you dont act like a dick. the biggest thing is cost of living issues, but i cant think of a city that does a better job addressing that, so that is, in large part, overblown by a population that loves to protest everything. social justice emeffers.

i do an avocado and tomato salad with lime and cilantro at least once a week. maybe the #1 thing about living in cali is getting a bag of avocados (like 8 of them) for like 3-5 bucks at the farmers market.

i do an avocado and tomato salad with lime and cilantro at least once a week. maybe the #1 thing about living in cali is getting a bag of avocados (like 8 of them) for like 3-5 bucks at the farmers market.

toss in some feta and witness the magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back