• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey moon you ever listen to sun kil moon? idk if you won't listen to any other bands that have moon in their name out of principle or whatever, but they're really fucking good.

they write super sad songs tho

old one

new one

I am having the worst 2:30 crashes the past few weeks. Want to sleeep.

I just got back from lunch and all I want to do is pass out. Soooooooooooo tired.

Also you peopel who keep listing meals that don't involve meat are legitimiately pissing me off. Avocados are awesome, but meat is MONTE.

haha slow down, maybe they're just posting dishes and not full meals

I just got back from lunch and all I want to do is pass out. Soooooooooooo tired.

Also you peopel who keep listing meals that don't involve meat are legitimiately pissing me off. Avocados are awesome, but meat is MONTE.

Glad to see the European nancy sport following hasn't made you a TOTAL pussy. Poesrep.

Seriously though if I go more than 24 hours without meat I start to get THE HUNGER. Like I just want to bite into the side of the nearest livestock.

I'm straight addicted to that meat (NTTAWWT)

DrSpaceman1.jpg

hey moon you ever listen to sun kil moon? idk if you won't listen to any other bands that have moon in their name out of principle or whatever, but they're really fucking good.

they write super sad songs tho

old one

new one

Maybe Red House Painters will do, too? No moons there, better songs IMO, and same guy.

One of the partners asked another if he would mind closing the office at 3:30 and he responded (where his assistant could hear) they get to leave at 4:30 why do they deserve anything more?

He then left 5 minutes later for the weekend.

So i'm in Beaufort NC for my first Hurricane experience, this could be fun

One of the partners asked another if he would mind closing the office at 3:30 and he responded (where his assistant could hear) they get to leave at 4:30 why do they deserve anything more?

He then left 5 minutes later for the weekend.

Take a shit on his desk and leave 5 minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back