• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
drinkofmth.jpg
I drink my Malibu straight, like a man do

well we know the dude has access to malibu

i TOO lived through hurricane HUGGGGOOOOO

Oh and toy is a stratt level dumb phrase kill it with fire plz

Brews weeps

"@WojiYahooNBA: The Miami Heat have been informed by LeBron's agent that LeBron will not resign with team, league sources tell Y! Sports."

Chat Thread 149: FUCK ME PALADEAC!!!!

Brews weeps

"@WojiYahooNBA: The Miami Heat have been informed by LeBron's agent that LeBron will not resign with team, league sources tell Y! Sports."

Nah man

It's WOJ, not WOJI #donk

Haha it didn't work on the NBA thread either

Listening to records, watching baseball, crushing beers with the lady. Radical storm outside. Good times.

Power bout to go out in Beaufort, 60mph gusts outside on Front Street - drinking bourbon sours playing Mexican Train dominoes

Power bout to go out in Beaufort, 60mph gusts outside on Front Street - drinking bourbon sours playing MexIcan Train dominoes

Parents just called from topsail (yep, I wussed out, I'll be on my way tomorrow morning with the other million people doing the same thing). They have power and said it was "NBD". They weren't even watching the news. I think they're desensitized to hurricane conditions. #easternNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back