• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents just called from topsail (yep, I wussed out, I'll be on my way tomorrow morning with the other million people doing the same thing). They have power and said it was "NBD". They weren't even watching the news. I think they're desensitized to hurricane conditions. #easternNC
My inlaws are the same, this is fun to them since we got the front hurricane shutters up, a 45ft sailboat was blown aganst the neighbors dock but it's gone now and we dont know where it went

The chat thread is died then, or is my tapatalk broken?

Power bout to go out in Beaufort, 60mph gusts outside on Front Street - drinking bourbon sours playing Mexican Train dominoes
Where'd you grub in Beaufort? We were there last week and ate all the nomz.

Ah man crushed some delicious Japanese fusion tonight

Where'd you grub in Beaufort? We were there last week and ate all the nomz.
Don't eat out much in Beaufort because my inlaws have a huge kitchen and are really big on preparing family meals. I've really liked Blue Moon Bistro and Clawsons. No Name Pizza is decent, The Dockhouse is terrible. I've heard that Aqua and Spouters Inn are very good. Beaufort and Morehead City both have a surprising amount of good restaurants, though Sanitary Restaurant is probably the worst seafood reataurant i've ever been to. If you like the food here you should definitely check out the Morehead Seafood Festival in October.

We'll be at Atlantic in 2 weeks. I grew up going to the beach there.

Every year we go, we always go to Sanitary, which is awful. It's just a crappy seafood tradition.

Chat Thread 149: Deacdiggler has a ginormous weiner

Happy fourth of July, patriots.

Sun Kil Moon probs wasn't the best choice of background music.

238 years old and she's still got it.

Attachments

• WP_20140704_001.jpg
    WP_20140704_001.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
Making some chourico tacos today, then prepping for DAT COOKOUT tomorrow. I'm a little worried about the patriotic content of chourico tacos, but I'm planning on supplementing them with some Coors.

Cookout's going to be fucking legit, though. We got steaks, I'm making pulled pork, got some big ol' drumsticks, too. Got a bunch of Brooklyn Summer for anyone too #fancy for Coors (or people with actual taste I guess). Probably way too much food, but that's the most #american thing of all I think? Anyway I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back