• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two friends with birthdays today. That must suck. It's one thing to share a birthday with Jesus or the Hallowed Weens, but entirely another to share with one with our fucking motherland.

I have two friends with birthdays today. That must suck. It's one thing to share a birthday with Jesus or the Hallowed Weens, but entirely another to share with one with our fucking motherland.

My brother's birthday is today. And 3 other FB friends.

short-soccer-player-optical-illusion.jpg

I kind of wanted to have a baby today because I think sharing a birthday with AMERICA would be pretty badass, plus for a while you can get away with telling the kid that whatever cookout/firework show you are going to is his/her birthday party. However, I firmly TAKE THAT WISH BACK. NO BABY TODAY, PLEASE.

Making some chourico tacos today, then prepping for DAT COOKOUT tomorrow. I'm a little worried about the patriotic content of chourico tacos, but I'm planning on supplementing them with some Coors.

those tacos were ON POINT. oh my god. i finally decided "hey fuck these stupid seasoning packets" and did it myself, and, yeah, the difference is huge. the chourico added a lot of flavor, too. i give my lunch a solid 8.8/10

I'm so proud of my Dad. He had his retirement ceremony this week after 35+ years of military & civilian service. #America

I've lived in the same place for 6 years and just now discovered that this place called the Bagel Factory that is a block away makes BOMB cinnamon & sugar bagels.

I want them to be as processed and as filled with cheese as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back