• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a jumping off point- RJ and five 25-30 yo strippers walk into a sports/dive bar and.......

At the Richmond, VT 4th of July fireworks spectacular. There's a band of middle age dudes playing the worst cover of Losing My Religion that I've ever heard. Gotta tell you, the toothless bumpkins have made it down out of the hills for this one. Oh no! Now it's "Jumper". Yeesh.

This guy sounds like John Popper with someone standing on his throat. Playing something that has the words of "Semi-Charmed Life" now. Can't say I recognize the melody they're using. Maybe this IS Third Eye Blind...

Where'd you grub in Beaufort? We were there last week and ate all the nomz.
Just ate at City Kitchen at it's new location above Town Creek Marina - absolute money, no way there is a better spot in Beaufort. Pork Belly Taco's with pickled veggies as an app, Crab Cakes/Shrimp and Grits/ Grilled Grouper all on point.

Just ate at City Kitchen at it's new location above Town Creek Marina - absolute money, no way there is a better spot in Beaufort. Pork Belly Taco's with pickled veggies as an app, Crab Cakes/Shrimp and Grits/ Grilled Grouper all on point.

Unless there's somewhere new, my money's always been with Beaufort Grocery.

Now that the band is playing "Runaround", I'm not sure my vocal comparison was apt. However, the local Youth Conservation Corps Special Needs Unit is in front of the band dancing. So that's nice.

If you ever thought a band couldn't transition from The Monkees to Sister Hazel, well, you'd be right.

The zack brown band is one of the worst fucking things I've ever heard. People like this shit?

Really?

We just saw the symphony doing a pops concert before and during the fireworks. Good stuff.

yay fireworks making my dog a nervous wreck.

HAPPY 5th of JULY! If anyone deserved a birthday week, month, year, etc., it's THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back