• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess it can't be worse than Plama posting Redick pics all over the place.

I am willing to assign all rights, title and interest to Biff if he agrees to post a butt load of annoying gifs....

No, I've got better things to do. You bought it. It's like a pet for the next week.

I feel like Moon is the dog that finally caught the car. Now what are you going to do with it? We are watching with rapt anticipation.

I feel like Moon is the dog that finally caught the car. Now what are you going to do with it? We are watching with rapt anticipation.

tumblr_lowsvl1lvr1qca4iqo1_250.gif

How is it that we know rj has bad breath? A little background please.

No, I've got better things to do. You bought it. It's like a pet for the next week.

Just remembered from last night that a friend is getting a dog soon I think. Hells yes I'm gonna go to her house and play with that puppy as much as possible.

I wish cookout would add emojis to the board for dash. I'd love to see how her posting would evolve if she had those to work with.

Yo BSF if you were to drive to Austin, in order to move here, how long would it take you?

Lol. GQ included Chicago on a list of best beaches. Bet that really grinds the gears of buckets and DeacCav.

I wish cookout would add emojis to the board for dash. I'd love to see how her posting would evolve if she had those to work with.

once my phone added a billion of them I'm having way too much fun using them. only know how to put in texts though, not like on instagram and not using my iPad. #olds

Chat Thread 149: Why does every headline say we elected a black President?

The best phone emoji is the one of the smiling poop. 💩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back