• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taco_Dog.jpg
???

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I really can't stop laughing at Dave Doeren's fucking shirt at ACC Media Day. He looks like he's got an early dinner rez at a Sandal's resort somewhere.

BtFgTt2CcAAt-e_.jpg

I really can't stop laughing at Dave Doeren's fucking shirt at ACC Media Day. He looks like he's got an early dinner rez at a Sandal's resort somewhere.

BtFgTt2CcAAt-e_.jpg

is that one of those columbia high performance fishing shirts? i would bet money that tsy has one/wants one/NEEDS ONE

there is a part of me that's like "ok you're gonna have to put away x amount with your y salary a month just because it's smart" and the other half is like "HAHAHAHA LOSE IT ALL IN HIGH STAKES CRAPS"

there is a part of me that's like "ok you're gonna have to put away x amount with your y salary a month just because it's smart" and the other half is like "HAHAHAHA LOSE IT ALL IN HIGH STAKES CRAPS"

Craps is so much fucking fun. I love that game.

Also, I'm fucking spent. Did a weekend run out to the west coast and back in 72 hours; I should have worked from home today.

the first time i ever rolled the dice i got 6 or 7 good rolls in a row and people were loving it and i had no idea what the hell was going on i just kept throwing random bets (and the pass line) it's awesome such a social game

Craps is so much fucking fun. I love that game.

Also, I'm fucking spent. Did a weekend run out to the west coast and back in 72 hours; I should have worked from home today.

i've done this twice now, and each time i'm not totally sure my body ever recognizes i've gone anywhere. i'm a little more tired than normal, but it's such a whirlwind...

Maybe the AWAR baby will end up being like that dude on reddit who has 2 fully-functional dongs.

i've done this twice now, and each time i'm not totally sure my body ever recognizes i've gone anywhere. i'm a little more tired than normal, but it's such a whirlwind...

Yeah, the good thing is that I never really got onto West Coast time; was up early each morning and tired as hell at night. I didn't sleep for shit on Saturday night due to a car alarm that kept going off in the neighborhood where we stayed.

BtFgTt2CcAAt-e_.jpg

I thought the exact same thing. I looks like he wore it tucked in last night and then today threw it on as a casual look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back