• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way to Vegas where I don't have work responsibilities until 7pm tonight. Just trying not to fall asleep until then #earlyflight #lamevegas

For my money, it doesn't get any better than when Neutral Milk Hotel sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

ugapy5e4.jpg

Sorry for the delay! Apparently they make you like, take care of the baby when you have one. Final verdict: HOT. DOG. Singular dong, though.

He just squeaked in on yesterday's sweet date at 11:10pm. 8lbs, 11oz. 21"

The King is born. Long live the king!

Congrats!

Sorry for the delay! Apparently they make you like, take care of the baby when you have one. Final verdict: HOT. DOG. Singular dong, though.

Congrats to you both on the little HTTD!

Last edited:

Congrats! Big baby!

Mazel! Good things!

Congrats!

I got like 9 hours of sleep last night after getting 8 the night before and I just can't for the life of me seem to wake up in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back