• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, AWAR and HTTD! I think we can all agree that this boy will one day rule these boards. He is like the NEO of the boards - the Chosen One, sent by Satan to master this message board.

Sorry for the delay! Apparently they make you like, take care of the baby when you have one. Final verdict: HOT. DOG. Singular dong, though.

He just squeaked in on yesterday's sweet date at 11:10pm. 8lbs, 11oz. 21"

Awar is a champ. She did so well yesterday!

The grassy knoll is getting another boy!

Singular dong, though.

Don't be sad -- I recently read in a scientific journal that your baby has like an excellent chance of slowly growing that 2nd dong over the course of the next couple years. Just keep an eye out for a little nubbin' beginning to form near the base of the shaft. If you're lucky, it might erupt into a full-blown 2nd peener.

congrats HTTD & AWAR!

in other news, the water/hot water/coffee machine/microwave are all busted in our office kitchen. People are out on a great coffee-purchasing mission to minimize the riots. However my prospects for hot tea and oatmeal this morning are slim. :(

in other news, the water/hot water/coffee machine/microwave are all busted in our office kitchen. People are out on a great coffee-purchasing mission to minimize the riots. However my prospects for hot tea and oatmeal this morning are slim. :(

Time to jack up the rates! Maybe Time Warner can apply like a remote control rental fee? Like, customers start paying $5/month for each remote?

I shall just call him Enzo. Or maybe Santino.

tumblr_lmi395EBJE1qza49co1_500.png

I also read it's good luck to save the poop that you made during the labor process because it contains a lot of vitamins or minerals or something. Tom Cruise even ate the poop that Katie Holmes made after their kid was born.

Have y'all already eaten the placenta or are you making it into pills to take over time?

For the record, had he been born just after midnight... He'd always be a 7/21 west coast baby to me :)

Congrats you two, and wee baby Hot Dog!! I assume you named him Oscar or Frank, fittingly? And a girl would have been (taco) Belle?

Congratulations AWAR and HTTD! He looks like he's ready to be a tailgating champ.

Also, great name. Further cements the destiny he will one day fulfill leading these boards out of darkness and into an era of great prosperity.

THE KING IS DEAD. LONG LIVE THE KING.

HAILTOTHE FART SQUIRREL DEACONS is a great name. Good choice guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back