• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winstar gets pretty good concerts too. And they still have Slingo.

So true. My buddies and I made the trip to Winstar quite a few times during holidays in college. Great place in a fucking wasteland

Congrats to AWAR and HTTD!

Got my movers booked this morning. I hope they don't rob me.

I would probably kill a man for some good pimento cheese right now.

oh man... that sounds delicious.

Went to the Harris Teeter for lunch and considered buying a tub and some ritz crakers, but instead opted for a more sensible lunch (roast beef sammy).

should have bought the tub anyway --> pimento roast beef sammy!

The squirrel's name is Rex?

EFFING AWESOME.

Congrats AWAR and HTTD!

Rex+%25282%2529.jpg

So apparently I have woken my wife up each of the last two nights by shaking and whimpering and hollering unintelligibly. I don't know anything about it, but I guess I got me some night terror issues.

Went to the Harris Teeter for lunch and considered buying a tub and some ritz crakers, but instead opted for a more sensible lunch (roast beef sammy).

Is the Palmetto Cheese as popular down there as it's made out to be? I think a nice balance between the sharpness of the Palmetto and the sweetness of the Lexington would be ideal.

So apparently I have woken my wife up each of the last two nights by shaking and whimpering and hollering unintelligibly. I don't know anything about it, but I guess I got me some night terror issues.

I would presume sleeping in the dungeon should fix the problems.

On that note, happy making baby wishes to HTTD and AWAR. I hope the little guy doesn't have night terror issues!

Is the Palmetto Cheese as popular down there as it's made out to be? I think a nice balance between the sharpness of the Palmetto and the sweetness of the Lexington would be ideal.

Had some Palmetto with jalapeño today. So good. Beach junk food FTW

Congrats on squirrel!

Seems to be. I like the Palmetto a lot; one of my favorites of the store bought varieties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back