• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
ew, why are you thinking about that?

Also the farm share has basically doubled in size from the first week. We got like six big cukes, two heads each of red and bibb lettuce, eight medium tomatoes, six yellow zucchini, and five big yellow onions. And we still have some kale, eggplant, and poblanos leftover from last week. Gonna have to CHOW veggies this week.

Also the farm share has basically doubled in size from the first week. We got like six big cukes, two heads each of red and bibb lettuce, eight medium tomatoes, six yellow zucchini, and five big yellow onions. And we still have some kale, eggplant, and poblanos leftover from last week. Gonna have to CHOW veggies this week.

om nom nom nom

cukes, dill, salt and pepper, a little bit of goat cheese, olive oil. NOM.
grilled eggplant 'burgers' - NOM.
roasted poblano and corn chowder (will also use some of the onions, and i know you can get fresh sweet corn up there in philly) - NOM.

Chat Thread 150: Squirrels who are boys who like boys to be squirrels

Fresh corn on the cob is so damn good.

Last edited:
Rando question:

Keep my Jeep Wrangler, or sell/trade it and get a new Dodge Challenger RT? (There is a 100th anniversary edition Challenger that's at the dealership where I get warranty work done. It sings a siren song to me whenever I am near.) Is it just TOO retro/redneck or should I just say screw it and go lay a patch of rubber in the parking lot?

Rando question:

Keep my Jeep Wrangler, or sell/trade it and get a new Dodge Challenger RT? (There is a 100th anniversary edition Challenger that's at the dealership where I get warranty work done. It sings a siren song to me whenever I am near.) Is it just TOO retro/redneck or should I just say screw it and go lay a patch of rubber in the parking lot?

RT

Holy hell I just invented a most delicious meal - Jamaican jerk stew w/ Caribbean rice

I just ate 21 tacos in my firm's taco eating contest. Now I'm just laying on the couch waiting for something bad to happen.

Sodium overload. I think my body is shutting down. At least I smashed the previous female record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back