• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
man remember when everyone found out sitting is terrible for you

Chic sighting at grocery store. I would have said hey but you were with someone and Baby S was crying pretty good.

Also wanted to avoid that awkward hi I'm your internet friend convo in case you didn't recognize me.

There have been power-walkers all over campus the past few days. It's impressive how quickly they can move.

Yeah I ran through campus this morning during their race. They definitely have some speed.

today was really neat. Inspiring to see all those folks, particularly the older ones, out just rocking it. A number of new American and World records set today. Looking forward to more volunteer fun tomorrow!

I feel like i never see crispy salmon skin as an appetizer. No idea why, that shit is delicious.

I feel like i never see crispy salmon skin as an appetizer. No idea why, that shit is delicious.

I love fish skin. I have a good fish recipe that leaves the skin the consistency of a potato chip. I also frequently order salmon skin sushi rolls.

Someone just told me that The Bachelorette chick went to Wake. Is that true/is that haas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back