• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you dudes ever wonder if you have any kids out there?

Naw, but I'm surprised a little that one of my exes didn't pull the goalie on the sly just to lock me down. She was a crazy ass bitch, and if she had done that it would t have been the craziest shit she's pulled. I look her up on FB every once in a while to see if she's dead, but alas she is still terrorizing the world.

Naw, but I'm surprised a little that one of my exes didn't pull the goalie on the sly just to lock me down. She was a crazy ass bitch, and if she had done that it would t have been the craziest shit she's pulled. I look her up on FB every once in a while to see if she's dead, but alas she is still terrorizing the world.

When i was 21 i had a gf fake missing her period for 2 months just to fuck with me after we had unprotected ex sex

I'm guessing that ended the relationship

We only met up once as exes and it was our only instance of unprotected sex. Have t seen her in person since, but she fucked with me on that for like 3 months, i suspect the faking

Sounds like it's story time

I almost jaywalked into a train. I should go home

Thats vadminovic pussy ass advise yo

geta2e7a.jpg

The misspell was a joke. Whats not a joke is this 70 year old dude with p&f shirt that stands for "phat farm" and i know that cause both "p&f" and "phat farm" are monogrammed on the right and left breast, respectively.

Hes angrily folding his cards every time cause he had to rebuy and he has super long fingernails for good luck. Will take about 3 seconds of needling to get him in a townie like board quitting rage

Chat Thread 150: Chat Thread poppin' in the stretch Navigator

Theres one dude who just beat me in a small pot and had a hoodie and sunglasses. Im going to just stare at him to unnerve him

Last edited:
Plama really should be a professional jimmie rustler. He's legit good at it.

3 way hand. 655 flop 2 diamonds. I had 74 and an 8 was the next card. Got hoodie to go all in with kk for 500 and phat farm to fold 2 diamonds after putting in 200, and a diamond came on the end.

Phat farm is mumbling to himself as hoodie took the hoodie down while rebuying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back