• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
ubeduqed.jpg

Because 74 is a terrible hand they all think im a donk. If i get good cards going forward thats a recipe for a big night

Hoodie put his hoodie back on. Next time i catch a big hand ill tell him i had better luck when i played him with his hoodie off. He'll call off another 200 outta pride

Theres a dude with a "rite greens" shirt on with the symbol of medical marijuana. It couldnt have cost more than 3 dollars but im drawing a blank on how to unnerve the dude, any thoughts?

Why are you spending so much time on your phone while playing poker?

Theres a dude with a "rite greens" shirt on with the symbol of medical marijuana. It couldnt have cost more than 3 dollars but im drawing a blank on how to unnerve the dude, any thoughts?

Just show him a pic of Townie's nips

Why are you spending so much time on your phone while playing poker?

Do you have any idea how boring playing at a table is? You get 20 hands in an hour. On the internet you play 500-1000. Im bored out of my mind

"The bet is $50 to you sir. Sir? Balding gentleman on his phone. Looks like a Russian plumber? Bet is to you."

Holy shit get off your phone and play the game in front of you.

Leebs, need your help with a readily available $15ish Oregon Pinot (better than A to Z). I remember we talked about it in the past but can't remember the recommendations.

I'd like to see Plama in a #rustleoff against a friend from HS. This guy would heckle anywhere, anytime. Last year, even the 15yr old middle school soccer players couldn't escape. Complete dick move, but he had half the parents in the stands out for blood and the other half rolling in the aisles.

Not gonna do well in business with no phone rules in this day and age unless you screen movies

Things sure have changed quickly. Can you imagine telling someone 15 years ago that in 2014, their phone would be their greatest source of entertainment.

Holy shit get off your phone and play the game in front of you.

i'll at least side w/ palma in that it's really boring - most tables anymore aren't a bunch of chatter. it's boring as hell if you're not in the hand. every poker room around here though has a 'no phones at the table' rule. most at least have sports center on or something, though.

Leebs, need your help with a readily available $15ish Oregon Pinot (better than A to Z). I remember we talked about it in the past but can't remember the recommendations.

ponzi, oak knoll reserve - off the top of my head i like both of those. oak knoll also has a blend called 'toasted cow' that's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back