• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll at least side w/ palma in that it's really boring - most tables anymore aren't a bunch of chatter. it's boring as hell if you're not in the hand. every poker room around here though has a 'no phones at the table' rule. most at least have sports center on or something, though.

I play a lot of poker. Online and real-life. If I saw someone on their phone at a poker table irl I would clown them to no end. You should be watching the way the other people at the table play.

I get irrationally mad when ppl talk shit to dealers who cant talk back

And the only people who talk shit to dealers are OWGs so i have a history of getting in heated arguments with OWGs

I'm assuming plama busted and got rustled since he just stopped posting.

Lady on the train in an otherwise quiet car has been on the phone since she got on 40 minutes ago. She's said "pissed" twice in the last minute. Dude with kid is giving her some straight filthy glares. Will update when I have more. Forgot my headphones.

Her voice reminds me of Marcy from Californication. She's blonde though

She hung up. No f bombs. Angry dad looks tired. Stressful morning probably

I hired someone to clean my gutters and they are supposed to come out this morning. Hope they get it done before the rain starts.

Also had a friend come kill the yellow jacket nest in my grill so now I can use it. Hooked up the propane and hopefully I'll get a chance to use it soon. Bought some grill tools yesterday and it came with a headlamp which is both ridiculous and handy.

I hired someone to clean my gutters and they are supposed to come out this morning. Hope they get it done before the rain starts.

Also had a friend come kill the yellow jacket nest in my grill so now I can use it. Hooked up the propane and hopefully I'll get a chance to use it soon. Bought some grill tools yesterday and it came with a headlamp which is both ridiculous and handy.

Speaking of yellow jackets, a guy I know from wake is in baptist right now cause he was doing yard work and got attacked by yellow jackets. Doctors say he got stung between 60-100 times.

I was browsing the book selection over on the new Amazon Kindle Unlimited offering (it sucks, by the way), and did a search for the author George Saunders. It returned a result from an author named George P Saunders, which I clicked on thinking it was George Saunders, and the book was like this guy's detailed experiences buying hookers. I quickly realized that was not the same author, and went back to the main page, only now all my recommended books to view are books about buying hookers (this must be a popular genre). No biggie, except the computer was logged in to my wife's Amazon account, so I had to go in and figure out how to delete that book from my browsing history so my wife didn't think I was perusing books about buying hookers.

I don't know much about General McArthur as an officer, but he runs a fine restaurant. Thanks for the rec, DF07.

I was browsing the book selection over on the new Amazon Kindle Unlimited offering (it sucks, by the way), and did a search for the author George Saunders. It returned a result from an author named George P Saunders, which I clicked on thinking it was George Saunders, and the book was like this guy's detailed experiences buying hookers. I quickly realized that was not the same author, and went back to the main page, only now all my recommended books to view are books about buying hookers (this must be a popular genre). No biggie, except the computer was logged in to my wife's Amazon account, so I had to go in and figure out how to delete that book from my browsing history so my wife didn't think I was perusing books about buying hookers.

What's the worst that could happen?

On second thought, dumb question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back