• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wine and baseball = weird combo

Stayed on track all night, nothing wild.....but I hadn't really had wine or liquor at home in months. So weird, decided that needed to change

Stumbled on a pretty sweet game show last night called The Chase. Kind of a Stump the Schwab type show for general knowledge.

I've seen a couple episodes, but none in a while. It's not bad.

So I finally went to go see Planet of the Apes 2 last night. It was good and everything, but this dude right in front of us spent literally the whole movie on his vaporizer. I've never seen anything like that before. This asshole can't go two fucking hours without a hit of fruit flavored tobacco?

I don't understand baseball, why do some players just start sucking for no reason
Like apparently Matt Kemp sucks now?

So I finally went to go see Planet of the Apes 2 last night. It was good and everything, but this dude right in front of us spent literally the whole movie on his vaporizer. I've never seen anything like that before. This asshole can't go two fucking hours without a hit of fruit flavored tobacco?

Or he was getting high as balls

I don't understand baseball, why do some players just start sucking for no reason
Like apparently Matt Kemp sucks now?

There's so little margin for error that anything can screw things up/ I think Kemp would be fine if he's traded.

Steve Blass went from being an All Star and runner-up for the Cy Young to out of baseball in a little over a season. Rick Ankiel went from being a 21 yo phenom to not being able to find the plate and having to move to the OF.

There are others. It just happens.

Whoa, where'd you live? And when? I'm in need of #reccos.

I lived in a small town in east central vermont called South Royalton. Not much there, and I moved away 11 years ago, so I don't know how good any recs I have are anymore. But there is awesome pizza in both Hanover and Lebanon, NH called Ramuntos. Like legit awesome. There was a good Italian place in Montpelier called Sarducci's. The New England Culinary Institute had a good spot in Burlington. Woodstock is a cool little town with some good food. Not sure if Bentley's is still there but I always liked it. Simon Pearce in Quechee is a great place to buy fancy pottery and glassware and had a great restaurant. I think you are in Burlington so that means Montreal is less than 2 hours away. And it's an easy drive. The vermont dairy festival in Enosburg Falls was always good people watching, and you can bet on where a cow is going to take a dump. The skiing in vermont can be really good at times. Pico, the sister mountain to Killington has good runs and was usually way less crowded than Killington or Sugarbush.

I am as hungover as I have been in many years. Holy fuck last night got out of hand. I tried to go to sleep on U Street at one point. Like In the middle of the street. So much booze and saki. And titties.

I am as hungover as I have been in many years. Holy fuck last night got out of hand. I tried to go to sleep on U Street at one point. Like In the middle of the street. So much booze and saki. And titties.

Where'd you go

Camelot, Barmini, Izakaya Seki and Jimmy Valentines. Hold up while I throw up some more...

And Jimmy Valentines and it's Dr Lethal happened after I tried to sleep on U Street.

Or he was getting high as balls

birthday,dog,stoner-79cdf0c1c480422a69b64cb7fc3cb45b_h.jpg

Perfect little poker session last night. Perfect length, and walked out right when I should have. First time I've played as a non-smoker.

If you can keep down water before 8 pm, it's not a real nasty hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back