• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
:golfclap:

I'm really surprised no one tried to poach it from you/cav at the end there. I guess it is a Friday night doe.

Who would these Fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveler returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.

cookout, I'm moving at the end of the month. I was just looking for housing last weekend.

DeacInVT, I saw one black family while walking around downtown. All the rest were, quite literally,

h56e21989.gif

YO LEEBUS, I'm jealous of your standing desk. I gotta get on that level.

:golfclap:

I'm really surprised no one tried to poach it from you/cav at the end there. I guess it is a Friday night doe.

duh

(says the guy at work early on a Saturday morning)

time to go be a volunteer superstar at the USATF Masters Championship over at Wake! Excited to see some fast olds.

Ugh. Hungover. Fuck. Drinking in Boston is fucking expensive, I forgot about that.

why the hell would there be a rooftop pool bar in Boston? How does it make money? Isn't it open for like six weeks?

why the hell would there be a rooftop pool bar in Boston? How does it make money? Isn't it open for like six weeks?

Man, I don't even know. It was pretty cool, but I'm with you. Doesn't seem like a good business model.

Plus, shit was like $13/drink. I'm used to the $3 craft drafts in Winston. This is all a rude awakening.

Didn't get too drunk last night, but I was up until 4:30 and then I had to get up at 7:45. Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back