• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cats excited to see my boys DORTMUND dominate bundesliga this year?!

I mean, they aren't going to win the league (not a game has been played but Munich's got that on lock), but they are real fun to watch. And they got MY BOI Reus.

fcb is basically the DUKE of germany, amirite?

Yesterday I texted the ex-GF about meeting up to exchange stuff, like we had talked about on Saturday, and never received a text back. Honestly my text was trying to put it off until today because I wanted to go grill out with my boys straight from the airport instead of meeting up. Anyways I came home to my stuff being inside the door, as my roommate had collected it from where she had left it there earlier.

So I'm definitely getting the silence, and I respect it.

I really wish naps were more socially acceptable in the workplace. I would crush it if I could take like two 15 minute naps during the day.

What's the deal with the creepy old man GIFs James Sokolove posts in response to rj? Where are they from.

I dont even know what Blue Post is, as I never go downtown. I did, however, see Bears and Deacs at Harris Teeter on Friday, so beat that!

It's this really awesome dive tucked away into an alley in downtown Wilmington. It's cheap, has tons of space and several distinct areas, pool tables + foosball + skeeball, tons of great arcade games in the back, and a pretty decent tap list. Basically right up my alley.

Don't think it has TV's, so still need to find my bar for watching my NATS on DirectTV since I can't get it with cable.

Giving an explanation makes it look like you care RTQ. You are officially too busy to care now. He may only want to be friends to keep the door open for a booty call in the future or for the self serving belief that he's not a bad guy if you two are friends. I don't know the whole situation but either way - don't respond!

This dude sounds like a legit good dude though, he clearly wasn't in it for the booty call.

This dude sounds like a legit good dude though, he clearly wasn't in it for the booty call.

what? no. he sounds totally 'beta' or whatever kids say these days.

what? no. he sounds totally 'beta' or whatever kids say these days.

leebs just because you flaunt around openly living in sin does not mean that everyone else is as reckless and free wheeling with their bodies

leebs just because you flaunt around openly living in sin does not mean that everyone else is as reckless and free wheeling with their bodies

Just because you're in your 30s with a virgin gf doesn't mean everyone in their 30s has to wait to get their d or their lady d wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back