• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, btownheel just got engaged.
thanks for that news, facebook.

on a related note, wine is delicious.

LOL at buckets for picking one of the more xenophobic and racist sides in europe for his SQUAD.

again, no way

that's BAYERN

my team has STRUGGLES

punk ass lewandowski couldn't stand the HEAT

Ha, Dortmund is like the second or third most popular team in Germany, and probably top fifteen in the world. That's like choosing the fucking Lakers and feeling good about yourself because you didn't choose the Heat.

They were in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL last season. Which means, ostensibly, that they are the SECOND BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD.

Ha, Dortmund is like the second or third most popular team in Germany, and probably top fifteen in the world. That's like choosing the fucking Lakers and feeling good about yourself because you didn't choose the Heat.

again, awful example. the lakers are one of the top two nba teams ever.

don't hate the playa

DORTMUND RISE UP

again, awful example. the lakers are one of the top two nba teams ever.

don't hate the playa

DORTMUND RISE UP

11th Most valuable team in the ENTIRE WORLD.

11. Borussia Dortmund

Current value: $600 mil.
Revenue (2012-13): $333 mil.
Operating income (2012-13): $95 mil.
Borussia Dortmund raked in $70 million from the Champions League last year, where they lost to Bayern Munich in the finals.

i mean come on... dortmund is always having cats poached by whack ass bayern and now all these EPL teams are trying to steal my boy mats hummels

dortmund gets by on HEART and WANTING IT MORE

echte liebe

haters gonna hate

which team do you pull for?

Watch this film, and all of your questions will be answered:

Firm.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back