• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
just stay away from MARCO

SWAG

469528107-injured-marco-reus-of-dortmund-sits-on-the-bench-while.jpg

Nice you'll have to report back, are you hiking?
I stayed on the southern part of Nova Scotia (Yarmouth) on a fishing trip this time last year. It's a pretty drive from Halifax but 103 gets repetitive after a few hours.

No hiking, since we've got a 7 and a 70 year old on board. Mostly sightseeing and stopping here and there. We just did the Cabot and Ceilidh Trails over Cape Breton. Today, we're chilling along the Northumberland Strait. Imma try some mussels or lobster today.

YO DEACHAWK i gotsta be in winston today from 10-12. want to grab lunch?

lol can you tell this was written by a consultant?

"Product and/or segment global units,
fostering best-practice cross-fertilization
via competence centers or coordination
through processes, with hierarchical
reporting over or shared responsibility
with the business areas/ geographies."

You know I see the phrase "show his/your ass" all the time on the boards but I've never once heard someone say it in real life. Is it really that common?

You know I see the phrase "show his/your ass" all the time on the boards but I've never once heard someone say it in real life. Is it really that common?

I've heard it tons of times in the military.

I was thinking about HERO HOUSE. Haven't been there in a coon's age.

I also say show his/her ass all the time. It's especially effective talking about your kids.

I was thinking about HERO HOUSE. Haven't been there in a coon's age.

I also say show his/her ass all the time. It's especially effective talking about your kids.

I'm all in for some Hero House, as long as it's the Stratford location and not the donk outfit on Peters Creek

Riding the bus to work for the first time in my life. Im soooooo metropolitan.

I also was able to put my new bike on the front rack without too much embarrassment. Im about zip through all the rush hour traffic on the way home tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back