• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I selected an EPL team last year and I chose Swansea because dat wilfred bony tho, am I racist, please advise

Ugh, cut the shit out of my face shaving this morning. Spaced out for a second and turned my head slightly and the blade just sliced along my face just above my chin. I'm probs gonna look like Harrison Ford or some shit.

hawk you got the same #? ends in 633? i should be free around 12 and will be leaving from downtown.

stratford fo sho, i didn't even know they was a PCP location. university was my jam but i think it's closed right?

hawk you got the same #? ends in 633? i should be free around 12 and will be leaving from downtown.

stratford fo sho, i didn't even know they was a PCP location. university was my jam but i think it's closed right?

yep numbers the same. university location is no longer. Stratford works. i'll plan to leave around noon.

so, btownheel just got engaged.
thanks for that news, facebook.

on a related note, wine is delicious.

Got home from softball and that was the first thing I saw. Don't worry, I'm not getting engaged any time soon!

So is it cool if I adopt Fulham since my man Shad Khan owns them too?

I did my first non crossfit workout in nine months this morning. It was kind if weird.

Ugh, cut the shit out of my face shaving this morning. Spaced out for a second and turned my head slightly and the blade just sliced along my face just above my chin. I'm probs gonna look like Harrison Ford or some shit.

This is why I just don't shave.

I was joking. But Matt is entirely secure. Not every wife has intimate encounters every time she eats lunch.

HAwk what's wrong with the Peters Creek Hero House? seemed fine to me and that's the original restaurant row or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back