• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose this reply will be #sensitive but mostly I was wondering if there was something wrong with it since that's the closest one to me

HAwk what's wrong with the Peters Creek Hero House? seemed fine to me and that's the original restaurant row or something

I'm sure the food is quality and whatnot, I just don't care much for Peters Creek Parkway in its current form.

you guysss I was so jazzed to find my football season tickets and tailgate season tickets (aka blue lot passes) in the mailbox last night.

What's a good line for how long it takes Brasky to get back with his woman, 36 hours?

Njxefzr.gif

long term hopefully it will be. Some major corridor improvements in the pipeline after the Business 40 Project is complete.

Does this mean I'll have to start going out of town to find a good murder hotel?!? #thanksobama

yeah I wish that stretch had less strip clubs and bail bonds and murder/hooker motels

That's its charm. I'm a little upset that I never visited every bar and (strip) club on the stretch between the two I-40's. That was once my goal.

Psh come ride the CTA on the SOUTH SIDE OF CHIRAQ

(Through Hyde Park, which is not scary at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back