• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ride a greyhound bus from Richmond to Philly and we can have a conversation.

I selected an EPL team last year and I chose Swansea because dat wilfred bony tho, am I racist, please advise

Not racist, just welsh.

So is it cool if I adopt Fulham since my man Shad Khan owns them too?

Fulham is an excellent choice. Not even the most popular team in their own neighborhood. Stadium on the water. Sweet Michael Jackson statue outside.

lolololol i remember my first bus ride

LOLOL, I remember your first AUSTIN busride. Brasky is becoming urban, it seems.

hahahaha Austin's Cap Metro. FOR THE HARD MOTHAS

Don't forget, Brasky is riding from that hard Austin ghetto Barton Springs/Zilker Park area all the way up to Hyde Park! :

AustinSkyline2011SteveHopson01.jpg

Ride a greyhound bus from Richmond to Philly and we can have a conversation.

Freshman year of college, Townie and I hitchiked up to Princeton from Winston. Then we took the greyhound from Philly to DC. We only almost got stabbed once, as far as I remember.

There's a neighborhood here near downtown Houston that's sort of the new yuppy area, with lots of bars and restaurants and polos and pearls and so on. But downtown's Greyhound station is right in the middle of it, and it's a huge problem. In Texas, prisoners are given a one-way Greyhound ticket to one of several stations. The downtown Houston station is one of them.

So basically you have all these felons getting dropped off at the Greyhound station everyday with nowhere to go, and two blocks south you have gaggles of girls in sundresses trying to find their next moscow mule. It's a great dynamic.

PHAN, Fulham removed the Michael Jackson statue last year when Shad Khan took ownership of the team. The removal of the MJ statue is widely recognized as the reason for relegation.

PHAN, Fulham removed the Michael Jackson statue last year when Shad Khan took ownership of the team. The removal of the MJ statue is widely recognized as the reason for relegation.

I think I'd heard something about that. We're doing something similar when we move our World Cup winners Bobby Moore statue to Richmond. Hope we don't get relegated (again)!

Yeah my bus ride was pretty much the bougiest public transit ride ever. Nothing but college kids and downtown go-hards. I was just trying to russle a little bit.

Also if you couldn't pick up on the the context clues #braskyinlove lives. The GF came over last night to exchange a few things, and an hour later I'm agreeing to keep dating her and she is agreeing to give me more space and free/bro time. Still not really sure what happened but I"m gonna roll with it.

Oh and wakephan I'm emailing you back now about our soon-to-be Sunday soccer domination. Gotta check the website again to make sure I'm not lying to you about the relative difficulty of each division. And I'm kind of intrigued about playing on a team of furners.

you cheat on her and she's giving you MORE space? that's not gonna end well. expect tons of super jealous questions about what you're doing at all times starting in about a week

you cheat on her and she's giving you MORE space? that's not gonna end well. expect tons of super jealous questions about what you're doing at all times starting in about a week

plama's not exactly wrong here

Possibly. But she seemed super enthusiastic about it. It may all be a #trap but I'm game to hang in and see what we can do to make our relationship work. My feelings towards her have never changed, I just need to focus more on myself right now.

what does "focusing on yourself" mean?

The first person version of "you do you"?

Nah, do more stuff independently. Like, I just bought a bike and I'm going to sign up for a Sprint Marathon which will require me to spend a couple hours 5-6 days/week training for it. I also want to play in a Sunday soccer league with wakephan.

Most importantly I don't want to feel guilty when its a random Tuesday night and I tell [Redacted] that I just want to kick it by myself and maybe play some FIFA or something. I need to have evenings like that.

The first person version of "you do you"?

Nah, do more stuff independently. Like, I just bought a bike and I'm going to sign up for a Sprint Marathon which will require me to spend a couple hours 5-6 days/week training for it. I also want to play in a Sunday soccer league with wakephan.

Most importantly I don't want to feel guilty when its a random Tuesday night and I tell [Redacted] that I just want to kick it by myself and maybe play some FIFA or something. I need to have evenings like that.

Sprint Marathon? Sounds like a recipe for a delightful bonk.

Oh and wakephan I'm emailing you back now about our soon-to-be Sunday soccer domination. Gotta check the website again to make sure I'm not lying to you about the relative difficulty of each division. And I'm kind of intrigued about playing on a team of furners.

Great. It is a pretty sweet league and website. I just don't really want to play at a level where it is more beer league than competition, and I don't want teams forfeiting games left and right. That's pretty much it. If the division isn't competitive enough for us (and I kind of doubt that, based on our recent playing histories), we can always move up next year. OR, get the FORNERS promoted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back