• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Oink. It's funny how Spotify has made all these services obsolete.

I miss Oink too. And I wouldn't say Spotify has made it obsolete. Different beasts.

Oink has yet to be surpassed. What.cd and waffles.fm are shells of what Oink was.

work can suck a dick right now jesus christ these people need to get off my nuts right now i feel like wakegal up in here

haha nah it'll only be like 55 (which is a buttfuckton for me) but i just keep getting requests to do shit

this woman is out and i'm her primary backup, and it has meant doing 2 full time jobs

i don't even have #clients

Napster was the beeest. I had a friend when I studied abroad who was involved in one of the lawsuits and for some reason decided to have her laptop get "stolen" in Spain. Somehow that was going to help.

Napster was the beeest. I had a friend when I studied abroad who was involved in one of the lawsuits and for some reason decided to have her laptop get "stolen" in Spain. Somehow that was going to help.

...solid logic.

:rulz:

the rest don't even KNOW

Shiiiiiiit. Double aught is where it's at. No doubt that y'all saw me walking around your freshman year and were wishing you were as awesome as me when you were seniors.

Man, I remember the day OINK got raided by the FBI. DeacFan2009 cried real tears.

The best part is that DeacFreak is only like two grades ahead of most of us BOSS '09ers. Calling US Youngbloods? HA.

The best part is that DeacFreak is only like two grades ahead of most of us BOSS '09ers. Calling US Youngbloods? HA.

You do realize how fast technology moves over here in THESE United States of AMERICA, right?!?!

You do realize how fast technology moves over here in THESE United States of AMERICA, right?!?!

it actually really is pretty amazing ot think about how quickly things were changing around that time.

I think we once determined through science that 07 had the best posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back