• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You youngsters haven't lived until you've spent hours with all your friends' (vinyl) albums and a stack of blank cassette tapes making mix tapes - minimizing album change noise, equalizing recording levels... ugh, what a time sucker...

glad things (sort of) worked out for brasky

i'd be paranoid that she'll get #revenge at some point tho

lulz, it's a time bomb, barring major changes in attitudes/dynamic.

definitely. thing is that women generally are better at covering such things up so he won't know unless she slips and leaves her burner phone at his place accidentally.

OF COURSE vad comes along and claims that my DORTMUND is racist

I think a bunch of '06 posters had to stop posting once jobs and kids and wives got in the way.

definitely. thing is that women generally are better at covering such things up so he won't know unless she slips and leaves her burner phone at his place accidentally.

I'd be really shocked if this happened. Of course I was really shocked that I acted like an asshole, as I did. To be fair though I didn't have sex, just did other stuff. So MAYBE that makes it better (probably not). And I obviously could of gotten away with it since it happened 1500 miles away but I'm just not that kind of person. I'm always going to be honest, even to a fault.

She has been a little frigid in her texts today so I feel like I might be getting some (deserved) cold vibes for a while, even though she was all about it after we talked yesterday. At this point I'm recommitted to making it work and am just going to wait and see how it plays out.

I'd be really shocked if this happened. Of course I was really shocked that I acted like an asshole, as I did. To be fair though I didn't have sex, just did other stuff. So MAYBE that makes it better (probably not). And I obviously could of gotten away with it since it happened 1500 miles away but I'm just not that kind of person. I'm always going to be honest, even to a fault.

She has been a little frigid in her texts today so I feel like I might be getting some (deserved) cold vibes for a while, even though she was all about it after we talked yesterday. At this point I'm recommitted to making it work and am just going to wait and see how it plays out.

The sheer force behind the speed and abruptness with which you change your mind is something to behold.

To summarize you met this new girl, taken it slow, fallen in love, broken up, did you, got back together and were happy, now getting cold vibes. And 6 weeks ago you had feels for someone else.

The sheer force behind the speed and abruptness with which you change your mind is something to behold.

I know. It was more of saving face reaction in which I was ashamed of my actions and also wanted more independence. So in my mind the logical move was to break up with her. It was selfish and short sided, but it was also intended to keep her from getting hurt further down the line.

However seeing her last night made me realize how much I care for her, and enjoy spending time with her doing whatever. Could be something fun or it could be doing absolutely nothing. And I can honestly tell you I've never had a woman love and care for me this much. Its crazy. And its really hard to say no to that just because you're feeling guilty and want to take the easy way out.

So we're going to work on it. Maybe we break up next week, maybe we're still together in six months. I don't know, but I think its the right move to see where this goes.

STAY SAFE BRASKY

which is different advice than 5 days ago, which would have been "delete facebook, hit the gym, lawyer up"

You youngsters haven't lived until you've spent hours with all your friends' (vinyl) albums and a stack of blank cassette tapes making mix tapes - minimizing album change noise, equalizing recording levels... ugh, what a time sucker...

I haven't done that, but I recorded the shit out of some TAPES off the radio. I bet buckets and b$ know BOUT DAT LIFE.

I haven't done that, but I recorded the shit out of some TAPES off the radio. I bet buckets and b$ know BOUT DAT LIFE.

man I did that too

also burned the hell outta some CDs with a separate CD burner drive. peeps in high school would pay me a few bucks per, nice little side business.

Gotta keep that blank tape in there at the right spot and make sure you're standing there in between songs so that you can hit the record button at the perfect time and not cut off a big chunk of the beginning of the song

man I did that too

also burned the hell outta some CDs with a separate CD burner drive. peeps in high school would pay me a few bucks per, nice little side business.

Oh I definitely had a ginormous CD burner back in 2000, I thought it was the coolest thing to be able to make my own CDs. It plugged right into the parallel port on my laptop and took 2 hours to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back