• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also; we recently confirmed arrangements for our trip to Bend in a few weeks. You still going to the DMB concert?

nope :(
well, it's actually ok - i'll be in bend the end of that week; friday-monday, but that trip overshadowed making it down for the tuesday show. what are yalls travel plans while you're here?

I find Wednesday to be the best day to take off. Keeps you working no more than 2 days in a row.

Yeah, my wife loves it. And she's free to move it around if she wants to use it for a long weekend or something like that.

Yeah, my wife loves it. And she's free to move it around if she wants to use it for a long weekend or something like that.

yeah, i've had to (and been able to) shift mine to be more advantageous for a trip/visitors - was nice when my parents were here because it gave us a nice long weekend to go do stuff.

Yes, I have a job - but i do an adjusted schedule over the summer. work 80 hours over 9 days, get every other monday off. Boom shaka laka.

Yeah, I have the same thing but year round and I do every other Friday.

nope :(
well, it's actually ok - i'll be in bend the end of that week; friday-monday, but that trip overshadowed making it down for the tuesday show. what are yalls travel plans while you're here?

We will just miss y'all. We're in Bend M-Thursday, heading to Seattle on Thursday night. The cruise is Friday to Friday and we're heading right back to CHS from Seattle (will have been gone 2 weeks at that point).

We will just miss y'all. We're in Bend M-Thursday, heading to Seattle on Thursday night. The cruise is Friday to Friday and we're heading right back to CHS from Seattle (will have been gone 2 weeks at that point).

bummer! if you need to break up your trip to seattle and stop in Portland for dinner, let me know! we'll be in bend... but i could at least give some recs.

WakeGal should get the next three years off.

bummer! if you need to break up your trip to seattle and stop in Portland for dinner, let me know! we'll be in bend... but i could at least give some recs.

We're going to fly. Mrs. LCD says I'm going to love it, so I'm sure we'll be back soon enough.

is Ellis actually reading these threads or is this tag the new "ph is black?" that every thread must have it?

So I's at the beach wif my crew only it be raining for like 3 straight days and is pretty prettaaaay LBH. On the bright side, haven't had to apply sunscreen once.

This picture makes me want to read about the Sleep -aid I don't need.

N8GiJaL.png

She looks like she could help me with my sleep just sayin

What's a good line for how long it takes Brasky to get back with his woman, 36 hours?

when you get back, the town will be in ruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back