• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I would LOVE to read some of the applications.

Q:Some say that social media is superficial, with no room for expressing deep or complex ideas. We challenge you to defy these skeptics by describing yourself as fully and accurately as possible in the 140-character limit of a tweet.

A: Those people are correct. Anyone who can be described fully and accurately in 140 characters does not deserve to get into Wake. Go Deacs!

5. Some say that social media is superficial, with no room for expressing deep or complex ideas. We challenge you to defy these skeptics by describing yourself as fully and accurately as possible in the 140-character limit of a tweet.

A: TURNT UP

Q:Some say that social media is superficial, with no room for expressing deep or complex ideas. We challenge you to defy these skeptics by describing yourself as fully and accurately as possible in the 140-character limit of a tweet.

A: lol dey jus be hatin #youdoyou #tbt #nofilter

Thank god we're now 1/25 of the way finished with an awful towniedeac chat thread.

Wifey just got registered today as an officiant in DC for weddings. She's gonna marry our friends either this weekend or next. Pretty cool.

can i become an officiant and marry myself?

No. But if you come to FL I can do it. That way for your actual wedding we can get all of the boring stuff out of the way and turn our attention to murdering the dance floor.

Another day, another friend gets divorced. FB name change was official today.

divorce-divorce-everywhere.jpg

A: lol dey jus be hatin #youdoyou #tbt #nofilter

#bschoolsolutions #noipods

I think these divorced people just realize that other people suck

No. But if you come to FL I can do it. That way for your actual wedding we can get all of the boring stuff out of the way and turn our attention to murdering the dance floor.

i would be shocked if our ceremony is more than 10 minutes

J gets to marry our friends this fall; pretty excited about that. #lbetalksaboutjason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back