• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. They said they'd prefer I didn't.

I could probably definitely negotiate/push for it, but it's probably not worth it. I'll save enough money in an NC city that I can afford to buy my own with the first month's rent savings.

Check with you accountant but I'm 99% certain that you could write it off.

Check with you accountant but I'm 99% certain that you could write it off.

Yeah I think I definitely could... but last time I did itemized deductions it turned out to be a waste of time vs. standard deductions.

No doubt it'll take some getting used to. But seriously, in the hour or so I've had it up I definitely feel better (as in not as sluggish, etc). Would be awesome to get one to go up and down cause I'm sure I won't want it up ALL THE TIME. Not sure that's in the budget unfortunately.

the stand thing I have was $400ish, I believe. has a lower keyboard tray, a tray right infront of me, and the whole thing slides up and down on the mount so you can sit with it, too. it's pretty damn spiffy.

Interesting orientation for the left monitor. Does it allow you to rotate text documents so they fit better?

Interesting orientation for the left monitor. Does it allow you to rotate text documents so they fit better?

Yeah, that orientation is dope. Most of the attorneys here at the court where I work use that orientation, and some even put both monitors in portrait position like that. It makes reading giant PDFs sooooo much easier.

I hate hate hate having my keyboard on one of those under the desk keyboard trays. First thing I do when I get into a new office is to unscrew that thing and give it back to facilities.

I got one monitor and use my laptop as a 2nd. Would love a real 2nd monitor.

I'm not sure what I'd do with a second monitor. Although everyone says it's thebomb.com

Heading down to WILMYWOOD, NC where Df09Fiancee has a new job (WOOT DUAL INCOME FINALLY!). You will find me hanging out the Blue Post 6 nights/week.

They have so many activities! I was just there this Friday, until it got overrun with what appeared to be teenagers.

Yeah, that orientation is dope. Most of the attorneys here at the court where I work use that orientation, and some even put both monitors in portrait position like that. It makes reading giant PDFs sooooo much easier.

Yeah, a lot of times I have a PDF or email or word doc on the left monitor, and a blown-out excel page on the right. Works pretty well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back