• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will change your mf'in life.

Truth. I lose lots of efficiency when I work without a second monitor. The other day I was so out of sorts that I had to resort to making some notes on a notepad because I was having such a hard time toggling between two data sets (that I would have otherwise just displayed in each monitor) #firstworldprobs

Yeah it's going to be pretty dope. Feel free to come visit us at the beach (technically we live on the river, but same difference).

Will you be married by the end of the year?

You can take your moving expenses as a deduction as well.

Truth. I lose lots of efficiency when I work without a second monitor. The other day I was so out of sorts that I had to resort to making some notes on a notepad because I was having such a hard time toggling between two data sets (that I would have otherwise just displayed in each monitor) #firstworldprobs

I still do that- that's what all the post-it notes are for.

Will you be married by the end of the year?

You can take your moving expenses as a deduction as well.

Yeah. I will be married by mid October (hopefully). Definitely going to need an accountant this year with the moving and marrying situation.

My coworker just described the plot of 127 Hours as "James Franco playing with rocks for a while, and then he decides to cut off his arm."

I'm not even sure that's inaccurate.

Are monitors going to become like razors? Pretty soon people are gonna have like 6 monitors and wonder how the world functioned with only 2.

Last edited:
My coworker just described the plot of 127 Hours as "James Franco playing with rocks for a while, and then he decides to cut off his arm."

I'm not even sure that's inaccurate.

...pretty much.
though there's a lot of mental stuff going on, too - would be like saying Castaway is "Tom Hanks lives on an island and talks to a volleyball."

...pretty much.
though there's a lot of mental stuff going on, too - would be like saying Castaway is "Tom Hanks lives on an island and talks to a volleyball."

Right, that's my point. That's probably the funniest description I've heard of either movie, though.

Right, that's my point. That's probably the funniest description I've heard of either movie, though.

I remember I went to see Castaway with a group of friends. I was crying when Wilson floated away, and thought that overall, the movie was fantastic. When we left the theater, one of my friends was like "What a dumb movie, nothing happened, and I don't see the big deal- it was just a volleyball!" They 100% missed the whole point. Astounding.

I remember I went to see Castaway with a group of friends. I was crying when Wilson floated away, and thought that overall, the movie was fantastic. When we left the theater, one of my friends was like "What a dumb movie, nothing happened, and I don't see the big deal- it was just a volleyball!" They 100% missed the whole point. Astounding.

My HS GF told my mother she thought Reese Witherspoon made the wrong decision in sweet Home Alabama because the other guy could have give. Her anything she ever wanted.

They have so many activities! I was just there this Friday, until it got overrun with what appeared to be teenagers.

I dont even know what Blue Post is, as I never go downtown. I did, however, see Bears and Deacs at Harris Teeter on Friday, so beat that!

haha, awesome. and by awesome i mean run. run away.

After catching up on some news stories about the MLS-Bayern soccer game Wednesday night, I'm bummed that I won't be able to watch it.

I dont even know what Blue Post is, as I never go downtown. I did, however, see Bears and Deacs at Harris Teeter on Friday, so beat that!

He invited me to come get Bourbon, but I got #nervous when trying to figure out how to explain to my wife that we were going to drink liquor with a strange man I met on the internet and his parents. My B, B&D.

He invited me to come get Bourbon, but I got #nervous when trying to figure out how to explain to my wife that we were going to drink liquor with a strange man I met on the internet and his parents. My B, B&D.

drinking bourbon with b&d is like playing a round of golf with tiger woods

poor decision

She ran into my parents last weekend at the movies and started texting me and seeing when I would be in town.

oh yeah- saw that in the bro thread. she probably realized you're a big-shot lawyer now and can get her anything she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back