• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
drinking bourbon with b&d is like playing a round of golf with tiger woods

poor decision

tumblr_mg6jnv38eR1qcp8syo7_250.gif

drinking bourbon with b&d is like playing a round of golf with tiger woods

poor decision

Why is that? Does B&D pull an esophogeal muscle halfway through the drinking session and quit?

i don't believe you.

so i see leebs' office has been busy drafting a marijuana bill

i'm glad this is only happening in pac-12 states. maybe it makes the football there exciting.

He invited me to come get Bourbon, but I got #nervous when trying to figure out how to explain to my wife that we were going to drink liquor with a strange man I met on the internet and his parents. My B, B&D.

i think i am on the cusp of access to a BOURBON database so stay tuned B&D there might be good news coming

She ran into my parents last weekend at the movies and started texting me and seeing when I would be in town.

It didn't go over real well in our household.

Of course that's probably because when they met HS GF (just few months after her fiancée ended their engagement) repeatedly told her she was just too young.

My HS GF told my mother she thought Reese Witherspoon made the wrong decision in sweet Home Alabama because the other guy could have give. Her anything she ever wanted.

Haha. Although to be fair, Patrick Dempsy's character was actually a good guy. He wasn't the right guy for her (yada yada), but it always kind of bothered me that he was nice, never did anything wrong, but she left him at the altar.

I'm not sure lawyerboy understands "just friends" was kind of a figure of speech, and that we aren't still going to socialize all the time. I get that he probably didn't think we were dating, but we were indeed having a certain level of relationship which will now change. So... stop with the texting, dude.

He invited me to come get Bourbon, but I got #nervous when trying to figure out how to explain to my wife that we were going to drink liquor with a strange man I met on the internet and his parents. My B, B&D.

Same reason I got too #nervous to say hi once it occurred to me that it was him.

I'm not sure lawyerboy understands "just friends" was kind of a figure of speech, and that we aren't still going to socialize all the time. I get that he probably didn't think we were dating, but we were indeed having a certain level of relationship which will now change. So... stop with the texting, dude.

Cut that mother fucker off, gurrrrrrl.

yo leftcoast, did you hear about this murder for hire ish by that charleston banker trying to put a hit on his wife? crazy story. just got 10 years today.

yo leftcoast, did you hear about this murder for hire ish by that charleston banker trying to put a hit on his wife? crazy story. just got 10 years today.

Missed that one in my news feed (been traveling a lot, haven't been thinking about CHS news much lately), but I will check it out tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Missed that one in my news feed (been traveling a lot, haven't been thinking about CHS news much lately), but I will check it out tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

here's the real nutty part: the intended target has ties to Bobby Harrell (speaker of the house for the state)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back