• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahh it just seems rude not to reply. le sigh.

Perhaps to be not too rude, one more reply saying that you are done replying, with (perhaps) word to describe whatever amount of wiggle room you want to leave for replying if there is something that interests you.

You have to start not replying RTQ.

Is he texting you MORE now that you're "just friends"?

Regardless, I'd stop responding - especially if it's just a 'shoot the shit' type message. If it's an actual invite to something, sure - respond (IMO) but if he's just saying hi or that they got a good lunch on the company, blow that off.

I suspect he's fishing for a trivia invite for tonight, which he isn't getting.

eff that noise. no response, or just the "hey, kind of busy." and then no more.

It sucks that he might be the only man in the world who takes "just friends" literally.

I guess same amount of texting from him (though less overall given my non-engaging responses). things like "how's it going" and "how many miles did you run today?" I suppose I feel like it should merit some explanation text before going radio silent.

I guess same amount of texting from him (though less overall given my non-engaging responses). things like "how's it going" and "how many miles did you run today?" I suppose I feel like it should merit some explanation text before going radio silent.

No, don't explain shit, just stop responding.

"No sex...no text. Sorry"

just text him this

R5aBsrk.gif

and block him

forget that

or just give him one word answers. no need to engage on that stuff.

Giving an explanation makes it look like you care RTQ. You are officially too busy to care now. He may only want to be friends to keep the door open for a booty call in the future or for the self serving belief that he's not a bad guy if you two are friends. I don't know the whole situation but either way - don't respond!

Invite him to trivia night and then just start making out with some rando at the bar.

you cats excited to see my boys DORTMUND dominate bundesliga this year?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back