• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
dcknp.gif

Townie, by any chance were you walking around barefoot without a shirt in downtown Jacksonville earlier today?

I got myself so worked up to call this guy who is worth hundreds of millions and has a resume that would make even WRS and buckets blush, got mentally prepared for like 30 minutes before I made the call....and then it goes straight to voicemail. Womp.

Yes, I have a job - but i do an adjusted schedule over the summer. work 80 hours over 9 days, get every other monday off. Boom shaka laka.

Last edited:
Yes, I have a job - but i do an adjusted schedule over the summer. work 40 hours over 9 days, get every other monday off. Boom shaka laka.

That's great - I'd like to do something like that.

I'd be all over four 10's.

I would LOVE 4-10s, but my boss's boss (who has to approve) is all nope nope nope about them.

Yes, I have a job - but i do an adjusted schedule over the summer. work 40 hours over 9 days, get every other monday off. Boom shaka laka.

My wife does the same, but year round and she takes off Wednesday. I have a number of friends that do the 4-10 schedule.

Do you mean 80 hours over 9 days?

yes.. yes, i do.

I find Wednesday to be the best day to take off. Keeps you working no more than 2 days in a row.

It would seem like being a super tall dude would be really obnoxious when using the urinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back