• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

These past 3 Further shows at Radio City Music Hall just look fantastic.

Tonight, Elvis Costello, Larry Campbell, Theresa Williams and Diana Krall sat in

Pharoahe Monch - W.A.R. (thank me later)
Sims - Bad Time Zoo
Saigon - Greatest Story Never Told

Really liked the Rural Alberta Advantage new album that Townie recommended.

:thumbsup:

Still tops my list for the year. Most complete album start to finish IMHO, more so than Radiohead, James Blake, or Destroyer.

GF got tix for us to see The Dodos in Brooklyn in June. That's about the time I'll be putting together my first "best of" lists, and No Color probably belongs on there. Don't Stop is up there for my favorite tracks this year.

So excited for Pinback in a couple weeks

The wife and I are gonna go see the Avett Brothers in Charlotte this weekend.

Figured out that I will miss the Mumford & Sons show in Raleigh in June due to a work conflict. Dammit.

My wife and I will be there too Say Hey. Recommend catching the opener, Grace Potter & the Nocturnals.

Keeping with my trend of being years behind my friends on music....

I'm a big fan of Bloodbuzz Ohio - The National. I'd never listened to them before last weekend.

Who else is ready for Wiz to drop tuesday?

wiz blows, I saw him live and he was awesome, but everything I've heard him release sucks. So i dont know if it was just his energy or whatevs, but black and yellow, all this new crap roll up, and even his kush and orange juice mixtape suck.

This looks like a chick that the poster formerly known as blomqvist would bang hard.

grace-potter-tamborine.jpg

She has definitely glammed up for this current album/tour. Used to be a lot crunchier.

grace_potter_2.jpg

Back